Chapter 35

Chapter 35

The next few days went by smoothly. There were no incidents besides the note. Alex and Sira were oblivious to the threatening message. They were going on with their lives as if everything was completely normal.
Justin, on the other hand, was waiting for another sign of danger. He simply couldn't relax. He was looking over his shoulder every minute of every day.

Justin's POV:

The sun was burning down on us. It was almost June which would explain the increase in temperature. Sira was playing in the pool with another girl that was around her age.
"Justin, you're shaking." Alex snapped me from my gaze.

"Oh, I didn't realize." I grab my coke from the little table the hotel had.

"Hey, it's going to be fine." She said, touching my shaking arm. I sipped my drink.
I heard Sira screamed. Alex and I jumped from our seats to see what was going on. The little girl that she was playing with had her hand in the water. Sira was not above water.

"She's trying to drown her!" A woman's voice yelled, pointing toward the other little girl. Someone pulled the girl away from Sira. She quickly rises from the water. I run toward her as fast as I could and scoop her up from the pool. She latches on to me like no tomorrow. Her sobs were loud as the entire resort was watching.

"S-She s-said s-she w-wanted t-uh-to p-play a-a g-game a-and t-then she p-pushed m-me u-under t-the w-water." Sira sobbed, terrified of what had just happened to her because of that little girl.

"Shhh. You're okay. Shhh. You're okay, sweetie." I try to console her but it doesn't seem to be working as her sobs became louder and louder. Other guests bring tissues for her and try to console her as well.

"What happened?" As Alex came over with the hot dogs that she, Sira and I were going to eating for lunch.

"A girl tried to drown her." I stated simply, praying that she wouldn't freak out.

She knelt down to the girl's level and said, "can you point out the girl?"

Sira looked around for the girl but said, "she's not here, Mommy."
The little girl had disappeared.

"Let's just go back to the room." I suggested. They all readily agreed.

Alex's POV:

We had gotten back to the room. I helped Sira out of her swim suit.

"Go take a nap." I gently commanded her. I could tell she was exhausted by the whole ideal.

"Do you have any idea why that little girl was trying to drown her?" Justin asks.

"Why would it matter? She tried to drown my little girl!" I screamed at him. I could see red at this point.

"I'm just saying. Maybe there was a reason?" He said, like there was a reason as to why a little five year old would commit murder.

"Of course there's a reason. The reason is THAT LITTLE GIRL IS A PSYCHOPATH!" I screamed the last bit to get my point across.

Sira was shaking her head forcibly; agreeing with me.
A/N: Hello readers! How are you? Comment your opinions and don't forget to vote.