Chapter 42

Chapter 42

It had been months since Alex escaped with his brother and their "founded daughter" Sira. Jason finished crying for the third time in two hours. He only ate junk food, watched extremely bad Netflix shows and had not done any work in those months.

Jason's POV:

I finished the latest tissue box and threw it away. The screen on my laptop was black as it loaded another episode of a crappy romance show I could not remember the name of.

My tear stained face was red as a tomato, my nose was a facet, I had not showered in weeks nor changed my clothes.

Watching Netflix all day, everyday was not so bad, minus having to find shows every few hours. It's amazing how many shows you can watch when your heart is crushed into a billion pieces.

I grabbed the popcorn on the nightstand beside my bed and shoved a handful into my mouth; not caring about the loose popcorn that had fallen from my mouth and onto the bed.

"Is this really how you're going to spend the rest of your life?" Rubbie asks, standing at the doorway.

I stared at her full make up face and narrowed my eyes, "Shut up Rubbie. You have no idea how it feels to lose someone."

"You kidnapped her." She said bluntly, stepping closer into the room.

"So? I still love her." I said, trying to stop myself from crying again.

"Oh my God. You're getting ridiculous." She grabbed the popcorn from me harshly and shut my laptop.

"Hey! What the hell?!" I yelled while jumping from the bed, trying to grab the popcorn back from her hands.

"If you want her back so badly, go get her! She's probably miserable with your brother and Sira!" She yelled.

"Oh my God. Rubbie, you're a genius!" I jump to kiss her.

"Thank you Jason but never kiss me again!" She gritted her teeth. I push passed her to go run my office.

"What happened with him?" Another member of the gang asked Rubbie.

"I just gave him the answers to all his problems." She said proudly.

*In the Office*

Jason's POV:

I gathered all the pictures I had of Alex from stalking her three years ago and the pictures I had from private investigators I had hired when I realized my beloved Alex was missing.

"You're coming home, my love." I held a picture of Alex in my hand.

"I don't know what you're doing but I'm in." Rubbie came in to the room, smiling evilly.

"Let's get to work." I said, going into the computer.

"Okay, this is where she's been for the past four months." I said as Rubbie narrowed her eyes.

"She's in Italy? How the hell?" She asks, backing up from the computer.

"I have no idea." I said, the keys tapping against my fingers.

"You don't need to be breathing down my neck." Her breathe was cold. She quickly backed up; still watching me.

"Go get the gang together. We're going to Italy." I said, pulling out my phone.

"This is going to be fun." Rubbie said, chuckling a bit.
A/N: Ohhhh! What do you do think will happen? Don't forget to vote and comment!