Chapter 38

Chapter 38

It was pitch black when the three arrived in Italy. Justin and Alex let the Italian air through their nostrils.
The driver took their bags while Sira slept on Justin's shoulder.

Justin's POV:

Sira kept slipping from my shoulder.

"Do you want me to carry her?" Alex saids, holding out her arms to take her.

"Yes, please. She's getting heavy." I embarrassingly admit.

"Don't be embarrassed. You're not superhuman." Alex says, walking toward the car. I follow her; getting in after her.

"Of course I'm not." I mumble, hoping they wouldn't hear me.

"Dove?" The driver asked in Italian. (Where to?)

"L'hotel più vicino." I answered. (The nearest hotel.)

"You speak Italian?" Alex asked me, throughly impressed.

"My father worked in Italy for a while so I learned the language." I answered, slowly drifting off to sleep.

*Later*

Alex's POV:

We were at a hotel that I did not recognize. I shook Justin with Sira in one of my arms.
"Justin? We're at the hotel...I think." I said, unsure of where we were. He jolted awake.

"W-What?" He said, grabbing me.

"We're at the hotel." I said, struggling to breath.

"Oh. Grazie." He said to the driver. (Thank you)

"Prego." He said back to him. (You're welcome.) I sat there very confused but got out of the car anyway.

"I already checked in." He said, nodding at the front desk.

"Don't use your phone! Jason could be tracking us!" I whispered yelled, hoping no one could hear me.

"We know who you are. We know why you're here. You don't have to whisper." A man at the front desk.

"How?" I ask Justin.

"We were his father's employees." The man said before Justin could reply to my question. I sighed; I was very annoyed at the fact that this man thought Justin was incapable of answering my questions.

"He's not incapable of answering my questions." I say in his defense, getting angry.

"Alex, it's fine." He saids, like he was scared of this man.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, extremely confused and angry at him for being so timid.

"Please calm down." He asked, getting me angrier by the minute.

"Justin. I. am. calm." I say through gritted teeth.

"No, you're not. Calm the fuck down." He said in a low angry whisper. I was shocked. I had never heard him curse before to me. I shut my mouth; careful not to drop Sira.

"Let's go." He said, grabbing me by the arm, making me almost drop Sira.

"You almost made me drop her." I said, once we were in our hotel room.

"Don't ever do that again. Do you understand?" He said.

"I don't even know what I did wrong." I said, honestly.

"Don't play dumb with me. You made me look weak and pathetic. That is and will always be unacceptable!" He screamed, pulling a knife from the kitchen.

"Stop! What are you doing?!" I screamed, running. I found a bedroom and locked the door. The knife sliced through the wooden door. Justin's head poked through.

The look on his face was unrecognizable. His eyes were wild. He unlocked the door, set the knife down, walked towards me and said, "Never do that again."

A/N: That was crazy! What do you think of Justin's dark side? Leave a comment, telling me what you think. Don't be a silent reader.