Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Alex was on the news as a missing person as of yesterday. Alex and Justin went out to a salon to get Alex's hair dyed and cut.
She loved her hair. Her hair defined who she was as a person. This had to be done for her safety...and Justin's...and Sira's.

Alex's POV:

I sat in the light grey chair and waited for a hair stylist. A woman in her 30's came over. She had so many tattoos but they were nice ones. A flower and a bird were on her right arm.

"What can I do for you sweetie?" She asked me while putting on the cover in case the hair fell in front of me.

"Um, a cut and a brown dye job." I straighten up my back.

"Alright. Let's go get your hair washed." The women lead me over to the washing station.

*Later*

Justin's POV:

"Hey, can I get my hair done too?" I asked another hair dresser. She nodded and looked at her computer.

"I can get you in. Right after your girlfriend." She said, looking over at Alex.

"Thank you. And she's not my girlfriend." I yelled to her, jokingly.

"Sure, sweetie." Alex said, coming out of the hair station.

"W-Wow. Y-You look beautiful." Justin stuttered. She looked amazing with her blonde hair.

"Thank you." I tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Let's get you in." A hair stylist says behind her, urging me to follow her.
She lead me to a chair and asked me what I wanted.

"Um, a quiff and a brown dye job." I told her. Blonde, for me, would be too predictable.

"Uh, Justin? Where's Sira?" I asked. She was told to sit in the waiting room and wait for us.

"Isn't she in the waiting room?" He yelled as the woman washed my hair.

"No. She isn't." That's when I got scared.

"Mommy?" A little girl said, pulling on my leg.

"Sira! Where were you, sweetheart?" I picked her up and kissed her.

"In the bathroom." She said, trying to wipe of my lipstick from her face. We both laughed.

"Can we get ice cream?" She asked me sweetly.

"We need to wait for Justin." Alex said.

"You can go get some ice cream." I yelled to them. Sira looked at me with complete excitement. Alex gave me a death glare but laughed it off. By the time they would come back, I would look completely different.

A/N: Hello! I hope you enjoyed the new chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment. Don't be a silent reader.