Chapter 55

Chapter 55

Justin finally got someone to accept the favor that he was asking. Alex was puzzled over who accepted the favor but in that moment, it did not matter. They were all going to be safe from Jason. Once and for all.

Alex's POV:

We were all sitting in the living room and watching some television show. I honestly had no idea what was going on.

Justin was ordering room service. I think it was pizza or something.

"I think you should make friends here." He said, out of the blue. I choked on my Diet Coke.

"Friends? I don't know how to make friends." My eyes widen.

"I'm sure you had friends before my brother kidnapped you." The door interrupts him.
He opens the door and says,
"Grazie mille." (Thanks so much.)

"I love it when you speak Italian." I say, placing a peck on his cheek.

"Thank you, babe." He smiled, placing the pizza on the coffee table. Sira grabbed a slice of pizza.

"Hey, go get plates." I pointed to the plates over on the counter. She runs over to the kitchen, grabs the plates and hands one to me. I hand one to Justin. We grab pizza and eat the masterpiece.

The door knocked. Justin looked at me. I looked at him.
"Who's at the door?" Sira asks, breaking the silence.

"I don't know." I shook my head.

"Don't look at me." Justin raised his hands in surrender.

"I'll go get it." I said, getting up from the couch.
I opened the door. It's a woman with dark red hair.
"Hello, can I help you?" I ask. The woman flashes a smile.

"I'm Hailey. I'm friends with Justin. I was told you needed some help." I hear foot steps behind me.

"Hi, Hails!" Justin gave her a quick hug.

Justin's POV:

"Hi Hails!" I went to hug her.

"Hi Justin, how are you?" She asked.

"Good, this is Alex." I replied. Alex stood there awkwardly, not saying anything. She put her hand out for Hailey to shake. Hailey obliged.

"Do you wanna come in?" I ask, stepping aside. Alex moved to the side.

"Hi Sweetie. I'm Hailey." She bent down to give her a high five.

"Hi Hailey. I'm Sira!" Sira gave her a high five. Sira went to get more pizza.

"Do you want pizza?" She asks Hailey.

"Yes, please." Hailey replied, grabbing the plate from Sira.

"Very smart of you to get pizza in Australia." She comments.
A/N: What do you think of Hailey? Do you trust her? Comment down below! Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it.