Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Everyone left and Alex was happier with people gone. She always hated being around people she didn't know. She was always the shy one in school. She was the shy one no one cared to notice. It was better that way. It was always trouble when people took notice. She did was she was suppose to do.

Jason's POV:

"Do you like them, baby?" I asked her. She looked terrified to answer, to tell me the truth.

Her eyes screamed no but her mouth said, "yes, Jason." and tried to get away from me. I stopped her with my hand on her chest. I wasn't going to let her get away that easily.

"Tell me the truth. I hate being lied to." I said I my 'no bullshit' voice.

"Y-Yes, J-Jason." She squeaked out; looking for a way out. I stepped aside; glaring at her as she passed through. I looked at the clock. It was almost nine o'clock. I sighed and walked up to her bedroom.

I walked in without knocking. She jumped up and screamed. Then, the water works. Tears flowed from her beautiful eyes as her breathing quickened.

Panic hit me like a bus as I had no clue what to do. My feet went to her, sat her on the bed and rubbed her back while mumbling sweet nothings in an attempt to calm her. It took her a few minutes for her breathing to become normal. Her head was laying on me by the end of the ordeal.

"It's time to sleep." I return to my cold, hard "no bullshit" voice. The expression on her face was unreadable but she nodded anyway. She laid now on the bed I so kindly gave her. I shook my head and motioned her to get up. I removed the covers, told her to climb and covered her with the warm covers. I shut off the lights and locked the door without another word spoken.

*Two hours Later*

I went to a department store later that night to get her all the necessities. I knew her size from years and years of stalking her. God, she looked so beautiful in her cute school uniform. Her laugh was angelic when one of her "friends" said something funny. The way the sun bounced off her skin. She was an angel while I was the devil. She was kind while I was cruel. She was funny and charming while I was boring and lame. Now, that would all change.

Alex Roger, you are Kidnapped By Jason McCann.

Alex's POV:

Here I was; stripped from my family and friends. I was stuck in this little room with pink walls, stripes and one cute quote. It was a teen's dream. He made it look like heaven. Here in this little room; it was my personal hell.
The uncertainty threaten to swallow me whole as I laid in the comfortable bed. But make no mistake; as soon as I find a way out. I am leaving and never looking back. But for now, I was Kidnapped By Jason McCann.

A/N: Hey guys! I hoped you liked the chapter. Please vote and comment what you think will happen next. <3