Chapter 26

Chapter 26

It was a couple of days after the incident. Everyone was on edge, especially Alex. The bruising on her neck became lighter but it still didn't lessen the fear she felt around Jason.

Alex's POV:

The knots in my stomach became tighter every minute I spent in the house. I hated this place. It was hell and every awful thing you could imagine in one place with the devil himself present at all times.

"Hey, Alex." Justin handed me some coke that we had. I cautiously opened it as the awkward silence quickly took over. I drank the whole thing in less than five minutes.
"Do you wanna get out of here?" He quickly asked that I almost didn't get the full sentence.

"How are we supposed to do that?" I questioned. There was no way we could get out of here alive.

"He's my brother. He trusts me." Justin said, with a sinister smirk on his adorable face.

"Absolutely not!" My eyes widen as I began to back away from this insane person I was slowly, if not surely, falling in love with.

"I'm not going to kill him, Alex. Just knock him out. He'll be out for a couple of hours. It'll be more then enough time for all three of us to escape." He explained.

"All three of us?" I asked, extremely confused.

"I know how much you love Sira. We're bringing her with us." My face lit up and my eyes widen.

"That's great. When are we going?" I ask, hoping it wouldn't be too soon.

"The sooner, the better." I nodded in agreement. I needed to get out of here.

*Later*

Alex's POV:

I was packing the last few things. Justin was helping Sira pack. As far as she knew, we were going on vacation for a few weeks and that Jason couldn't know under any circumstances whatsoever.

"Are you packed yet, sweetie?" I ask in a sweet, calm voice as I walked into her room. She turned around and nodded very rapidly. We all grabbed our bags.

Justin walked into the kitchen to grab a frying pan. There was a loud thug but no struggle.

"Okay, let's get in the car." I rushed Sira out of the room. There was no way I was going to allow a five year old to see huge amounts of blood and a possible dead body. Justin quickly followed behind us. We were off to I don't know where but what I do know is anywhere but here.

A/N:
Hello! I hoped you enjoyed the chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment on it if you enjoyed it. What do you think will happen? Why do you think Justin wanted Alex and Sira to get out? Could there be another motive?