Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Alex and Justin get back to the house and the air was tense. Either of them were speaking to each other. It was complete and utter silence.

Alex's POV:

The door shut behind us. I was too terrified to look at the angry man and was debating whether or not to run up the stairs and into my room.

"Go upstairs. I can't deal with you right now." Jason saids coldly. I didn't stop to question it at all because I was sweating, thinking of what he might do to me.

When I get upstairs, I hear his loud screaming, "WHY DID YOU SAY THAT YOU WERE GOING YOU HAVE ME ARRESTED?! HUH, JACOB?!"

I stand back away from the door and feeling absolutely numb. Two million thoughts were running through my mind. He screams again and a earth shattering sound echos throughout the house.

I walk slowly to my door and peek just enough to see Jason pacing back and forth with a look of pure rage on his face. I shut my door and was reminded why I feared this man.

Jason's POV:

I hear the door open and close. The footsteps get closer and Justin's face appears in my view.

"Hello, Jason. What's up?" He speaks, completely unaware of the amount of anger I am feeling at this moment.

"I'm completely fine! Alex ran into the police station today and now, we have the whole state of California on our ass!" I said to him and laughed at this current situation. Soon, it turned into flowing tears.

"Jason, you're being dramatic. Just move her to somewhere else." Justin coolly suggests.

"JUSTIN! YOU'RE A GENIUS!" I go to hug him to death.

"Thanks. I am pretty smart. Wait, what did I do again?" He saids, confused.

"You just answered all of my problems." I said, looked at him and smiled.

A/N: Where do you think Jason is taking Alex? Leave your comments below. Don't forget to vote and comment on it if you liked it. Thanks for reading!