Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Justin was in the bathroom. He was just trying to get some peace and quiet. Everything had become too much for him to handle. He knew Jason was after him after the incident. The fear, pain and anxiety was building up in his chest. He couldn't breath.

Justin's POV:

The four walls were getting closer and closer as my breathing became heavier and heavier. The floor got slippery and the walls were hard rocks. I slid down the walls and crashed into the water.

The water was coming in waves. They were huge and knocked me over within seconds. I tried frantically to get my head above water. I shut my eyes and hoped it would all be over soon.

"Justin!" I heard a voice scream. I couldn't open my eyes to see who it was.

"I need you to take deep breaths. In and out." I was being pulled up.

"You're safe." The water started to evaporate. The floor started to appear again.

"You're safe." The air was less heavy as my breaths became normal again.

"Justin?!" A voice snapped. I see it's Sira.

"Hi, S-Sira." Her eyes widened. She looked me up and down.

"What's wrong, Juju?" She asks as she moves my arm for me to spoon her. I don't say anything and just let her put her small, adorable head on my shoulders.

*Later*

Alex's POV:

Justin found another place that we could stay in for another two weeks. Was this really supposed to be my life? Constantly running from my kidnapper?

"Hello." I heard a raspy voice behind me. I'm turned around and kissed on the lips.
"We need to adopt Sira. We can't let her come with us everywhere if we don't have custody of her. They'll think we kidnapped her." He says, making full eye contact.

"I agree but how? We're running from your brother. We don't have a stable household." I voice my concerns.

"You're right. What are we doing to do?" He says, letting go of me.

"We'll think of something." I said, leaving the room.

"Mommy? What does adopt mean?" Sira asks, her eyes wide.

"It means we go to court and have a judge tell us that you are my child." I knelt down to the child.

"I want a sibling." She says with a big smile.

"We'll see." I say, laughing. I turn around to see Justin. His eyes had that what are you thinking?! look. It was hilarious. I mouth we'll talk about this later.

I hear a loud noise. Justin locks Sira in the bedroom and both of us run to check it out. A fire was bursting into flames on the stove. Justin quickly grabs the fire extinguisher. The flames die down and there is white soap all over the stove.

"There's a note." I say, pointing towards the ground. He picks it up, unfolds it and begins to read it out loud.

"Play with fire and you're gonna get burned." He looks at me with fear in his eyes. I look back over to the soapy remains.

"We have to get out of here." He agrees and runs to get Sira.

A/N: Hello! Jason is getting serious. What do you think he'll try to pull next? Don't forget to vote. Don't be a silent reader!