Chapter 20

Chapter 20

To no one's surprise, Arizona was hot. Even with shoes on, the ground was like walking on lava. Justin complained the most out of everyone in the group because he hated being hot.

Jason's POV:

The air conditioning was on full blast just to get Justin to stop complaining every three seconds.

"Why did you pick Arizona?!" Justin screamed like a toddler.

"Because nobody would find us here." I flickered through the same boring channels.

"Couldn't you pick some place else?! Like, Canada?" He continued to whine.

"WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP?! I KNOW YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE, OKAY?! SO SHUT UP SO I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET US OUT OF HERE, YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!" My veins were coming out of my neck and my hands started to shake.

Justin stepped forward and got within an inch of my face. He shoved me into the television and started raining down punches to my face. I tried blocked them using the self defense techniques I had learned over the years as a martial artist. They proved to be utterly useless. I had grabbed one of his hands and flipped him over and started punching and kicking his back.

I felt us both being pulled apart by someone yelling, "Stop! Stop!" It was Alex. She looked horrified. I could never forget her face.

"What the hell is your problem?!" She screamed at both of us. I was breathing hard still angry while Justin was bleeding everywhere from his face down. Neither of us said a word. She stormed off.

Alex's POV:

I went back to the room where I was teaching Sira.

"What happened?" She asked me. I sat down next to her and rubbed her back.

"Nothing, sweetie." I said, looking at her worksheet that had various math problems on it.

"Everything's right. Let's move on to History." I said, getting out her history curriculum. Screaming was getting louder and louder as the verbal fight went on between the boys.
"Let's just leave this until tomorrow." I said, packing up her stuff. She nodded and went to play with her dolls.

I went to the room where the boys were. They were still pretty heated. I decided to let them work it out.

A/N: How was that fight scene? It was the first fight scene I've written. Happy Thanksgiving! Comment below. Don't forget to vote.