Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Justin was back in the hotel room; incredibly shaken up. He needed to move and fast. He told the girls to pack everything and meet him in the lobby. They were moving to a different location tonight.

*Flashback*

Alex's POV:

The door was shut ever so quietly.
"What do you mean, "we have to go tonight?", Justin!" I whispered yelled.

"That's exactly what I mean! I said it in plain English! WE. HAVE. TO. GO!" He emphasizes each word.

"Why?!" So Sira saw a weird man! It could've been her imagination! Kids have very active imaginations!" I try to reason with him.

"I don't care! It's better safe than sorry!" His face became red.

"You're ridiculous." I shut my mouth after that.

"I'm doing what I can to keep my brother away from us and you're sabotaging it." He said, clutching his jaw.

"Where are we going?" I realize there's no stopping him.

"Italy." He said, frozen in place for a moment.

"Really?" I asked, wanting to be sure I had heard correctly.

"Yes. Italy." He said, watching carefully for my reaction. I scream in happiness.
"You did not!" I say, hitting him in the chest. The smile on my face was so big; it started to hurt after a few minutes.

"Mommy? Are you okay?" Sira's little voice said, behind the door.

"Yes, sweetie. Mommy's fine. She's just really happy." I said, the door opening to reveal Sira's small figure.

*Present*

Justin's POV:

We were all packed and ready to go. I called a friend with a private jet and we were able to get a flight tonight.

"Do we have everything?" I asked the girls. They both nodded and jumped in the car.
We were on our way to the airport; only private jets could fly out of it.

It was an hour drive from the hotel. It was nearly 10 pm.

"Juju? I'm tired." Sira said, tears strolling down her face from being over tired.

"We can sleep on the plane, sweetbug." Alex picked her up and carried her on the plane. The driver from our car handled our bags.

"Do you think this will work?" She asks me, once we're on the plane.
"I sure hope so." I say before she drifts asleep. Off to Italy, we go!

A/N: How do you like the chapter? What do you think will happen in Italy? Don't forget to vote and comment! Don't be a silent reader. Thanks for reading!