Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Going out. Have business to take care of.
- Jason.
P.S, Justin, don't forget to do the laundry.

Justin knew what that meant. He hated when his brother had "business" to take care of. Business usually meant something highly illegal. Jason had been to jail much of Justin's adult life.

Justin's POV:

I threw the piece of paper in the trash. I grabbed the leftover Chinese food from the fridge and blasted it in the microwave.

"Hey, what's for breakfast?" A female voice said. I turned around to come face to face with Alex.

"I'm having leftovers. I think they're some left for you." I say. She nods in understanding.

"What can you tell me about Jason?" She asks.

"That he's screwed up in the head." I said, laughing at my own joke.

"That's obvious. But seriously, what can you tell me about him?" She asks in a serious tone.

"Let's talk about it over breakfast." I took out my food and put her's in.

Then, we sit down at the table. It was silent for a minute.

"Well, our parents weren't exactly the nicest around. They were in that gang life so they did everything under the sun. Murders, torture and the like. They had a lot of money though so Jason and I went to the best school around. We had a great life. Jacob, Jason and I." I said, eating my food.

"Who's Jacob?" She asked. She was so native that it was cute.

"My brother. He died while trying to help my parents with business." I said, a knife sticking into my heart at the memory of hearing of my older brother's death.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." She said, grabbing towards my hand.

"It's not your fault." I said, pulling my hand away from her. We ate our breakfast in silence from that moment on.

*Later*

Alex's POV:

Justin and I were watching Next Food Network Star. He was laughing at the fails of some of the contestants. It felt good to see him laugh. His laugh was infectious.

"W-Wha?" He said through all his laughs. Tears were coming from his eyes and he was holding his stomach, probably because it hurt so much from the laughs.

I sat there, admiring his beauty with a huge smile from my face. He stopped for a second and said, "I gotta put the laundry in the dryer."

I know how these stories go. I'm supposed to fall for my kidnapper. I'm suppose to develop Stockholm Syndrome. I'm supposed to feel grateful for my kidnapper for keeping me alive. But what if I'm falling for my kidnapper's brother?

A/N: PLOT TWIST! What do you guys think about that? Will Jason find out? Is the feeling mutual between the two? Comment your predictions. I would love to read them. Don't forget to vote if you liked it.(Sorry for the short chapter! Next one will be longer.) Ily guys!