Chapter 59

Chapter 59

Justin was searching online for a nice suit jacket and some pants. Nothing was there that he liked or that he could afford. He had already been searching for the past three hours.

Justin's POV:

The sweat was dripping down my fingers, onto the keyboard of my laptop that I had for three years. My eyes started to close every so often. They started to water.

I got up from my seat at the dining room table. I grabbed the nearest tissue to wrap my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked, as she rubbed my back, up and down before pulling me into an embrace.

"I'm okay now." I grab her tight, not wanting this to end.

"You're going to be fine. My parents are going to love you." She whispered into my ear.

"I want them to like me." I confess to her, stoking her gorgeous hair.

"Hey, I just curled it!" She playfully slapped my arm.

"Okay, let's go get me a suit." I put on my jacket. I pulled up my phone to call an uber.

"You don't need a suit, silly. Just be clean. Something with no signs of gang activity." She said. I heard little feet.

"Can I come?" Sira asks, a hopeful glimmer in her eyes.

"I can introduce her as my little sister." I say as her eyes widen in fear.

"Wait, are you coming back?" Sira's eyes filled with tears. Alex looked at me, "um...we'll see."

"I told them to meet us here in 2 days." Alex said, showing me Google maps on a burner smartphone I gotten her for helping me find her parents.

"Where are we going?" The vibe was tense and the air was heavy.

"I don't know yet but I'll figure it out." I said, laughing a bit to release the tension.
"You need to figure it out." Alex's face was stone cold.

"I will. Trust me." I was shaking. I was so nervous.

"You don't need to be nervous. You got me out of the situation with Jason. My parents are going to love you." She gave me a kiss.

"My brother is in a gang and kidnapped you. You've been missing for three months." I say.

Alex's POV:

I could not believe that I was seeing my parents after so long. It doesn't seem real.
"This doesn't seem real." I say to Justin. My palms were sweating, my heart was pounding at a million millions a minute and the room started to get smaller and smaller.

"What doesn't seem real?" Justin asks, making eye contact.

"Seeing my parents." I clarify, going in for a hug.

"I bet they missed you." He whispers into my ear.

*Two days later*

Alex's POV:

The day has come. I am going to see my parents after three months.
"You ready?" Justin asked, sucking in his teeth.

"Yes. Sira, let's go!" I yelled, already hearing little feet run across the floor.
"Where are we meeting them?" I ask Justin as we got in the car.

"A park." He said simply, focusing on the road.

"With a playground?" Sira asked from the back seat.

"Yes, it has a playground." Justin said. I turn on music to get happy and into a good vibe.

*Fifteen minutes later*

Alex's POV:

I see two people sitting on a old park bench. Justin had barely parked the car when I jumped out of the car.

"Hey, aren't you going to help Sira get out of the car?" Justin yelled from the car.

"Oh, right." I say, going to the car to unbuckle her and help her down. She immediately saw the playground. She went to the swings.

"Hi Mom." I say to the woman. Her eyes widen, she jumped and hugged me.

"Hi sweetie." Dad said, patting me on the head.

"Hi." Justin said nervously.

"You must be her boyfriend. Thank you so much for saving her." My mom went to hug him.

"Who's the little girl?" Dad asks, letting go of him.

"My sister, sir." Justin said, giving me the side eye.

"Yeah, he adopted her when his parents died." I said

"Sira!" I call her over. My parents instantly love her.

The End

A/N: That's the end! What did you think about the story as a whole? Leave your comments down below. Don't forget to vote.