Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Alex didn't say a word on the way home and neither did Jason. Jason was taping out some kind of musical beat on the steering wheel. Five minutes passed and Alex turned on the stereo without permission from Jason. He looked at her but said nothing. Dead by Madison Beer came on. Alex broke out into a smile and Jason followed suit.

Alex's POV:

The music really helped relieve all the tension that was caused by my actions just a few minutes earlier. But I honestly don't know why it was so bad. It was just an innocent question.

By the time we got home, the song had ended. Jason killed the engine, let out a breath and began walking to the front porch. I jumped out quickly.

"You didn't answer my question." I commented. He stopped and stared at me, playing dumb. "Back at the mall." I clarified. He looked as if the ticking bomb inside his head was about to explode.

"I let you out in public today, darling. Don't push it." He went inside. The door slammed so hard that it made me jump.

I walked in the house and closed the door behind me. Then, it all went black.
I was slammed hard against the walls of the hallway and felt sloppy kisses on my mouth. He pulled away for a minute and took a breath,
"You are so beautiful. I'll treat you like the queen you are." Then, he let me go and walked toward the television room.

I didn't move for moments after that. When my limbs finally responded to my brain, I ran as fast as I could upstairs and into a bedroom. I threw myself on the bed. I heard a knock on the door.
It was Justin.

"Hey, I saw what my brother did to you, downstairs." He said, stepping into the room slowly.

"Oh yeah. Um, I don't know what was going on." I said honestly as the room became hotter around us.

"He's crazy." He said, laughing at the truth. He was crazy in every sense of the word.

"Amen to that." Then, he became really close to me. I could feel his breath on me.
"Justin..." I was melting at his touch.

"Yes baby." His lips dance on mine. His kisses were different. They were soft, gentle...loving.

"I think I love you." I said, continuing to kiss him.

"I know I love you." He attacked my lips with multiple kisses.
"Alex..." A voice said, breaking. It was Jason. We both looked at him, stunned.

"Get out." He said in a low, demanding voice. Justin didn't move a muscle.

"GET OUT!" Jason barked. Justin scrambled to his feet and ran out of the room faster than you would believe.

It was just Jason and I. I couldn't tell you the amount of fear that was running through my body.

"H-Hey Jason...." I said before he cut me off.

"I knew you and Justin were becoming friends but kissing him?" He asked, scoffing.

"It's not like I have much of a choice." I state matter-of-factly.

"He didn't force you to kiss him." He said, like he didn't believe a word I said.

"You kidnapped me to force me to be your girlfriend." I said. He didn't say a word after that.

"Let me go." I pleaded with him. There must be some kindness in that cold, dead heart of his. 

"No. I will make you fall in love with me." He said, grabbing my shirt, pulling it closer to him and breathing on me and him staring onto my eyes. Then, I heard a sound of someone being punched and falling to the ground.

I ran out to the living room and saw a terrified Justin on the floor with blood coming through his nose.

"What did you do?!" I screamed. I ran to him and very franticly tried to stop the bleeding. I pulled his head backwards and pinched his nose with a tissue I had in my pocket.

Once the bleeding had stopped, I decided to focus my attention on Jason.
"What did you do?" I ask for the second time. There was still silence. After two minutes, I decided that he wasn't going to answer me and gave up.

A/N: Hello, people of the internet. How is your day going? Do you think Jason's reaction was justified? Tell me in the comments below. Also, don't forget to vote. It helps me to know that you liked the chapter. Thanks! <3