Chapter 56

Chapter 56

Hailey was eating with the crew. Sira was excited to see a new person because she was not use to seeing new people on a regular basis.

Sira's POV:

This new lady had walked into the house. I was so excited. I could not wait to make a new friend. I hope Mommy and Justin keep this person around. I like having new friends.

"Excuse me? What's your name?" I forgot this person's name already.

"It's Hailey, sweetie." Justin and Mommy shake their heads down in embarrassment.

"It's fine." She tries to whisper but fails miserably.

"I can hear you." I tell her bluntly. She looks at Mommy like a oh my god look on her face.

"Sira, go get your puzzles to show Hailey." Justin said.

"Okay." I happily went to the bedroom to get my puppy puzzle. It's my favorite one.
Once I got my puzzle, I asked, "Do you want to help me with this puzzle?"

I show her the box. It's a picture of a German Shepard puppy.

"It's 100 pieces!" I say excitedly, putting it down on the kitchen table. I attempted to pull her to the table.

"I'll help you for 30 minutes." Hailey says happily, following me to the table.

We get started on the puzzle. Hailey suggested we start at the top of the picture and work our way down.

"I need to talk to Alex." Justin said to Hailey.

Justin's POV:

"What do you want to talk about?" She asks, once the door was shut.

"What is she doing here? Who is she?" She asks before I have a chance to answer her first question.

"I'll explain it all later. But Sira needs another motherly figure in her life." I said, sitting on the bed.

"What do you mean, later?! We never even discussed this! Do you think you can make decisions without, at the very least, informing me on what you're going to do?!" She screamed, making the room shake like an earthquake. I was speechless. There was nothing I could say.

"I-I'm sorry." I say, unaware of how she was feeling. She scoffs and attempts to leave.

"Hey." I say, grabbing her wrist.

"Let. Me. Go." She says through her teeth. I let go of her.

"Sorry." I say. She leaves the room. I'm left alone in the bedroom.

A/N: Hey y'all! Hope you're having a good day/night. Don't forget to vote. Comment what you think will happen next!