Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Justin was making some calls; trying to find out where everyone could stay that would be safe. It was the tenth call that evening. It was around 2:00 am when he finally decided to stop to get some sleep.

*Next Morning*

Justin's POV:

It was nearly 2:00 pm when I woke up. My head was pounding. The bed was empty and the hotel was too quiet.

"What's going on?" I whisper to myself before getting out of bed.
"Where is everyone?" I say as I walk into living room. Then, I see note on the table.
Went to get lunch. Be back ASAP.
-Alex

I quickly get dressed in a t-shirt, jeans and white tennis shoes. I send a text to Alex to see where she is. She texts back within two minutes. I run down to meet her.
I see her back to me and Sira was eating a crepe of some kind with an iced coffee to drink.

"Justinnnnnn!" Sira yells throughout the whole restaurant. Alex quickly hush's her. I jog over to them.

"Hey." I say while taking a seat. A waiter comes over to me and I order the first thing on the menu along with a black coffee.

"You woke up late." Alex said, eating some chicken off of her plate.

"It must have been a long night." I shrugged, leading forward.

"Who was the man in the room?" Sira asks, confused.

"What man?" Alex asks, showing concern.

"There was a man in the room. He was looking for something. I don't know what." She said, looking to us for answers.

"When was this?" I ask, no longer interested in the food that just came my way.

"In the middle of the night. I thought it was you, Justin. He saw me. I was so scared." Sira started crying a bit. Alex went to hug her as I did as well.

"We'll find him." I said to her. She immediately started crying harder. A few waiters came by to ask us what was wrong.

"No, thank you. Can we get the check please?" She asked. They nodded and came back with the check. Then, we left the restaurant.

A/N: Hi guys! How are you doing? It's crazy that we're in October, right? Who do you think the man that Sira saw was?  Comment if you think you have an idea. Don't be a silent reader! Thank you!