Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Alex and Jason got home. Alex was so hungry she would eat a horse and still have room for dessert. The smell of food was worth dying for. Hell, just looking at the French fries was toture.

Alex's POV:

"Uh...Mr. McCann?" I questioned. He turned around with an unreadable look.

"Yes, babygirl?" He asked.

"Can I eat now?" I asked, trying not to look or sound afraid.

"Yes, princess. And please, call me Jason." He said with a warm smile.

"Okay." I said, sounding emotionless. I went to the couch and started to eat. When he wasn't such a jerk, he was pretty nice.

"Hurry up baby. I want to show you your room." He said as I finished my meal. I got up and followed Jason upstairs. We got to a double door suite bad it was beautiful. A queen sized bed with a huge frame around it, a radio, tv and a window! An actual window!

"Don't even think about sweetheart. It's locked." He said as though he read my mind. What the hell?! He was creepier than I thought. I looked into the closet and saw it had a few dresses, pjs, jeans and shirts. All in my taste and size. Okay, I'm officially scared. What else does he know about me?

"Get some rest. Tomorrow you will meet the gang." He said and closed the door. I undressed in my day clothes and dressed in cute purple pjs. I jumped into the surprisely cozy bed and fell asleep.

A/N: Sorry for the extremely short chapter. The drama will happen next chapter. Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this!