Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Jason and Justin were in the living room. Jason looked stressed while Justin felt the tense air filled the room.

"What were you thinking, Justin?!" Jason yelled, making Justin jump.

"Well, what did you expect me to do?!" He yelled back at his brother.

"I didn't expect you to kill him!" Jason yelled, not knowing Alex was ten feet away from him.

Alex's POV:

"Y-You killed that detective?" My words stuttered, not knowing exactly who exactly I was asking. They both became silent at my question.

"Will you freak out?" Justin asked.

"Is that a yes?" I asked him. Justin did not say another word.

"Oh my god, oh my god." I panicked, leaving the living room.

*Later*

Alex's POV:

I spent the last hour pacing around my room. The whole situation was surreal. Not only did Jason kidnapped me but his brother is a murderer.

I was not sure of the choice I was making or how I was going to do it but it seemed like I had no choice. I had to escape. I was not going to let them kill me.

*Later*

Alex's POV:

I sat in my bedroom and my heart was racing twenty miles per hour. I could not mess this up. This was my only chance to escape.

I took a deep breathe, forcibly tried to open up the locked window in my bedroom. The thing would not budge. I tried again. And again. And again.

Finally, it clicked. The window opened up just a crack but enough for me to swing the window open and jump.

I landed with my body on the ground and my ankle throbbing in pain. I got up and ran, knowing that I could not stop for a second for the fear of getting caught.

*Next Morning*

Justin's POV:

I was in the kitchen where Jason was preparing breakfast. The smell of eggs and bacon filled my house.

"Can you get Alex and Sira up?" Jason asked me as I sat down. I groaned but did as I was asked.

As I got up to Alex's bedroom, I noticed it was quiet.

"Alex? Sira?" I asked as I opened the door. Sira was silently crying in her bed.

"Sira, honey." I cooed at the child. She looked up at me with tears streaming down her beautiful, young face.

"Where's Alex?" I asked. She pointed towards the opened window. My eyes widen at this realization.

"Go downstairs to eat something." I told her. She went immediately. After I was sure she was gone from hearing distance, I screamed. I screamed to the heavens and at myself for scaring her so much that she felt she had to escape when we finally got her to trust us.

It took a few seconds for me to stop screaming and think logically about the situation.
I closed the window and walked down to see Jason.

"Jason? We need to talk." I pulled him away from Sira and into his bedroom. I closed the door and took deep breaths.

"Justin, what is it?" He said, seemly annoyed. My heart started to beat one million times per hour.

"Alex ran away." I finally said it. Jason didn't say anything for a couple of moments.

"She ran away?" He asked, stepping closer to me. I nodded while feeling my way to the door knob. I sprinted out of the bedroom and closed the door behind me. 

I heard something break and a string of words Sira should never hear.
A/N: Hello! I hope y'all had a great day. Do you think they'll find Alex?