Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Justin and Alex spent the whole day just laughing, watching television and enjoying each other's company.

Before they knew it, it was five pm and the sun was down. They had spent the whole day watching Disney movies in Spanish because both of them were trying to learn the language, doing chores and eating enormous amounts of food.

Justin's POV:

The Lion King had ended and the credits were rolling. Alex and I looked around us. The room was a total mess.

"Do you wanna help me clean up?" I asked Alex.

"With you, I would want to do anything." She said. I laughed at her comment and got up to go to the supply closet where my brother kept all of the cleaning supplies. I tossed her a rag and we both got to work.

*Hours Later*

When we finish cleaning the house, I hear the door open. I look up and it was Jason.
"Hi Justin. Hi Alex." He said, with a little girl by his side.
"Whose this cutie?" Alex knelt down at her level to pick her up. Once the girl was balancing on her hip, a hi came from her lips.

"Justin? Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked before pulling me to a different room.

"Who is that little girl?" I whisper so they couldn't hear us.

"I don't know. I found her while I was on the mission. I couldn't leave her there." He argued.

"Jason! You're a criminal! You can't take care of a child!" I whispered- yelled.

"I'll figure it out." He said and left. He picked up the little girl as I watch in the distance.
Oh Jason, what am I going to do with you?

*Later*

Jason's POV:

I was playing with the little girl, whose name I still didn't know. I was trying and failing to get her to talk to me.

"So, sweetie? What's your name?" I asked her for the fifth time in a girl in under ten minutes. She kept playing with the dolls that I gave her in silence. I finally gave up, got up and walked away.

I saw Alex walk up to the little girl, got down on her level and started to play with her.
"Don't even try. She won't talk." I said.

"Hey honey. What's your name?" She asked.

"Sira." The girl said hesitantly. I stood there in awe. Alex walked away and I followed her.
"H-How did you?" I stuttered out.

"I have a feeling that she doesn't trust men." She said and I nodded.

A/N: Hey guys! Do you like the new addition? How do you think Jason will react to being Sira's guardian? What do you think her story is?