Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Alex was trying to nurse Justin back to health after what Jason did to him. After the bleeding had stopped, Alex had calmed down a little bit.
Jason did absolutely nothing to help the situation. He left Alex to do all the work of caring for Justin. It was almost like Jason didn't care about his brother one bit.

Jason's POV:

I don't know what pissed me off the most; that Alex was taking care of my younger brother or that she cared more about him than me.

"I'm gonna go for a walk." I said, turning to leave. Alex didn't hear a word of it. She was paying attention to Justin. I scoff before leaving.

As I walked down the dark street, I stuck my hands in my pockets as it was getting chilly. There was only a street light on the other side. I walked for what seemed like twenty minutes before entering a convince store.

"H-Hi, s-sir. What I can get for you?" The man nervously addresses me. I scoff and ask for a pack of cigarettes. Everyone in this town who I was. They knew what I have done in my past and that I felt every emotion very intensely.

"Thank you." I threw down a twenty dollar bill and left before the 4"9 man could hand me the change. I lit a cigarette as soon as I was outside the store. The smell of the smoke calmed me down faster than anything. I exhaled the smoke and felt instant relief from the anger and raging thoughts inside my head. Before I knew it, I had smoked every cigarette in the pack. I went over to a family owned restaurant to get takeout since Alex was probably starving at this point.

Alex's POV:

I finally got Justin in a comfortable position and had him on the couch watching Wonder Woman.

"Alex, can you make me some popcorn please?" He asked weakly. It was hard to not visibly awwww. I went to the kitchen to get the popcorn he requested. Then, I heard the door swung wide open.

"I got Chinese."  Jason yelled. He and Justin were talking about something that I couldn't make out.

"What were you guys talking about?" I said as I walked into the living room. Jason looked like a deer in the headlights.

"Nothing pumpkin. I didn't know if you liked Chinese." He said, holding out the bag.
"I love Chinese." I said, taking out the food.

"I'll go watch the popcorn." He said and left. I looked at Justin. He just shrugged. We spent the rest of the night watching the movie.

A/N: Hey guys and girls! What do you think will happen? Will Jason and Alex ever get along? Please don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed it. It really helps me.