Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Alex woke up, hoping it was just a dream. Unfortunately, it wasn't. She was still a hostage to Jason McCann. Is he short tempered? Bipolar? She was about to find out.

Alex's POV:

"Alex. Babygirl. Wake up." I heard a voice whisper.

"It's too early!" I whined, rolling away from the source of noise.

"Get up."The voice growled and I immediately knew it was Jason and my eyes shot open.

"I'm up!" I snapped up from the bed and Jason smirked in accomplishment.

"Good girl." He said, caressing my cheek. I jumped out of bed and went to the closet in the room.

"Breakfast will be served in a hour. If you're not down stairs in time, you won't eat." He spoke sternly. As soon as he left, I dressed in a basic blue t-shirt, jeans and put my hair in a messy bun.

  I went downstairs with ten minutes to spare. I was hit with a strong smell of strawberry pancakes. Jason put two on my plate and I immediately started to inhale the delicousness.

  "You're meeting the gang today princess." He spoke. I drop my fork on the marble table.

  "W-What?" I stuttered, trembling with fear.

     "You heard me." He stated emotionlessly, getting up.

   "No." I mumbled and his eyes turned black.           

"What did you say?" He hissed, slamming me into the wall.

    "I said no!" I screamed into his face. I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek.

   "You will do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING I say!" He spat. Tears began forming as I tried to get away from this monster. He grabbed my wrist before I could.

"I own you." He whispered harshly as he let me go.

   "Y-Yes Jason." I stuttered as I sprinted to my room and cried my heart out.

*Later*

Alex's POV:

After twenty minutes, I finally went downstairs. Jason handed me a can of Dr. Pepper.
"Can we talk?" I opened the can of soda. He nodded and sat down.

"How did you know my size and what I liked?" I asked bluntly. His face hardened but he seemed to remain calm.

"Sweetie, I've been stalking you for years." He took a sip and laughed as if it was normal.

"What?" I asked, not believing what he said.

"Haven't you noticed a car following you? Or those texts?" He took another sip.

*Flashback*

"Hey Alex! Wait up!" My best friend, Lynn, yelled. I was driving her around until she got her license. I turned as she got down the steps of the school.

"Hey, what was the Chem homework? I wasn't really paying attention." I asked her as I got my planner.

"Paaaaaage 72-73...." She dragged on.

"What Lynn?" I turned to see nothing there.
"T-There was a car and a guy staring at you. Does he go to this school?" She asked.

"There was no one there." I said as we walked to my car. We got in and drove away.

That was junior year. I graduated on Sunday.

"That was you in that car that Lynn saw?" He gave me a smile.

"That wasn't the only time I saw you. You seemed so happy and you deserved the education so I let you graduate." He said.

"How nice of you to let me graduate as if you own me." I said, finishing my soda.
"Oh honey, but I do." He got up to throw his can away.

A/N: Hey y'all! I hope you're having a great day and I hope this chapter made it better. Please comment your predictions for the next one. Don't forget to vote if you liked it. Thank you.