Yautja x Male!Reader [NSFW]

Sweat hung slick on his skin as he felt the calloused and clawed hands ghost over his hip and down his thigh. A muscular chest pressed into the smaller males back drawing a small wheeze as they were caught between mattress beneath them and the large yautja pressing down on them from above.

Fangs sharpened to a razors edge grazed over his necks sensitive skin, the hot breath of the alien above him making him shudder and moan. The vocalized arousal was the yautja's sign to continue as he leaned back allowing his mate to breath momentarily.

Soon enough the human was once again gasping for breath ass his mate railed him into the bed with sharp thrusts that sent shock waves of pleasure through his small frame.

'p-p-please' the small human gasped eyes rolled into the back of his head as he reached back to claw at the aliens hips leaving red trails on the speckled skin.

With a roar the yautja curled forward partially collapsing on his human mate as he wrapped his arms around his waist clutching him to his chest as he continued to thrust erratically painfully holding back his own climax to bring his mate pleasure.

The sensation of being so fully encompassed by his alien lover brought the human to his end with a loud gasp and a roll of his hips as he felt warmth fill him as his yautja thrusted softly into him letting him be milked by his tiny lover.

It was all over far too soon as the two separated and fell beside one another in a mess of sweat and lust simply staring into each others eyes too exhausted to do more than reach out to take the others hand before falling asleep.