Assassin Predator x Reader [SFW]

He had known he had to have you from the moment he laid his eyes on you. The way you let the world slip past you unbothered by judging glares as you chuckled at the book held tenderly in your hands. He was enraptured by your beauty, intoxicated by your very being.

You walked home the same way everyday a new book in your hands each day, normally thicker than the last. Though, as AP watched over you from the roof tops hidden by the darken skies, he watched curiously as you went in the opposite direction of your home, a playful skip to your step.

You disappeared for a moment, ducking into a small shop tucked away on the main street of a large shopping complex. Hardly able to make out your figure through the dark window, Ap watched as your silhouette wandered about the shop for some time before emerging with your arms full of books.

He couldn't help but smile seeing you like this. You repeatedly adjusted the stack in your arms as you struggled to hurry home, excited to look through your new collection.

The large Yautja glanced up and down the street from his aerial view checking to make sure there would be no on lookers as he descended to the streets trotting up along side you. Ap reached out, snatching away the large stack of books from you and easily tucking them away under one of his arms.

"Goodness!" You exclaimed in surprise before laughing relived that it was only your yautja and not some creep.

AP chuckled as he strode along side you feeling his chest swell as you took his free hand leading him back to your apartment. It wasn't like he didn't know where it was as AP had been courting you for almost a month now and your verdict on his attempts to woe you, while obvious, was to come soon. So AP was on extra good behavior even popping by unannounced to spend time with you or help you with medial chores around your home.

As you both now stepped inside the apartment AP was unsurprised to see you had done no picking up since he had left this morning. Setting your stack of books down on the kitchen table, AP wandered over to the couch and flopped down throwing his feet up on the ottoman. A few minutes later you came out from some where now dressed in pajamas with yet another book in your hand. You sat down beside AP who instinctively wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you closer to him. He looked over you for a moment though with you so enthralled in your book he didn't want to bother you. Instead the large yautja settled in and watched tv while idlily rubbing small circles into your hip as you each just enjoyed the others company.

[Something super short but super cute I came up with <3]