Assassin Predator X Reader [NSFW]

AP had been getting more and more protective as of late. You weren't positive as to why though you believed it as because of the increase of police activity of a late seeing as the government was still trying to track him down after the whole fiasco from last years Halloween.

So when you were coming home late and found a cop car in your drive way you knew there was going to be trouble.

Smiling at the officer as you stepped out of the car and walked up to see them stood by your front door seemingly waiting for you.

"Can I help you with something?" You asked shouldering your bag on your shoulder as he glanced between you and the door.

"There has been sightings of a criminal in the area and It believed that they may have broken into your home."

"Would you like to come in a take a look around then?" You asked having been through this before. The local cops often used this lie to come into your house thinking they would just find this alien they have been searching for laying on your couch.

The only reason they have suspicion that your harboring an alien is because he has saved you from actual criminals before some of which happened to escape and let word of a 'monster' slip.

When the cop nodded stepping aside you pulled out your keys and opened the door striding inside letting the cop go through and 'search for the criminal' while you waited in the kitchen sat at the kitchen table scrolling through your phone.

You had only just sat down when you felt AP's presence looming behind you. He rested his head on your shoulder reassuringly his dreads falling down around you both as he huffed. While he was invisible to the eye any one could still hear his frustration. Glancing around you made sure the cop was no where near before reaching up to pet at AP's cheek hoping he will stay calm and not do anything rash.

The last time this happened he was a hair width away from tearing out the man's throat before you thankfully ushered the officer out the door.

AP growled low in his chest as the officer returned and you stood to hear the same old same old.

Thanking the officer, you motioned him towards the door just as AP returned to your side following you as the officer walked away you locking the door behind him as quick as you could.

Peering out the peep hole you waited until the head lights of his car disappeared. As soon as you stepped back from the door AP pulled you to him huffing angrily.

"If we didn't live here we wouldn't have these problems" He growled as he brushed a stray strand of hair from your face.

"We?" You questioned teasingly as he pulled you against him snorting indignantly

"Stop acting surprise the moment I laid eyes on you it had been we" AP said hoisting you into his arms carrying you into the living room.

Setting you down on the couch AP leaned over you running his hand under your shirt hinting at what his intentions.

This escalated rather quickly as AP Tore your clothes from you and bent you over the back of the couch pressing into you and wasting no time in making you scream from the force of his thrusts as he repeatedly pounds into your g spot.

You were biting the corner of a pillow to try to stop the mewls of pleasure from escaping you though it did little more than muffle you as AP lavished in the sounds you made only encouraging him to hug your waist tighter drilling into you as you both chased a quick release. He was twice your size and his dick was definitely proportionate to the rest of him as he stuffed you so deliciously you didn't think that any thing else could make you feel this good now that you've had him.

You were so close to your release needing just that little extra to throw you over. So, when someone knocked hard on the door threw you into a hard orgasm that had your eyes rolling into the back of your head as AP struggled to keep quite normally roaring loudly as he cam in you his sticky and thick cum leaking out of you as he pulled out too quickly and coated your ass and back in his seed.

Panting you held onto the couch as your legs trembled still in the after shocks of a really intense orgasm when the person at the door knocked again this time shouting out.

AP completely ignored the person too focused on making sure you are okay. Scooping you up and setting you on the couch the large yautja wrapped a blanket around you as he went to check out the door.

You wanted to tell him not to but your brain was still so foggy that you couldn't even form words as you were still feeling burst of pleasure pulsing through you.

Whatever AP did the knocking stopped and soon enough he was back at your side pulling you into his lap as he nuzzled the top of your head purring soothingly.

"You need a bath." AP said softly as he brushed the stray hair from your face.

"I thought it was we." You muttered closing your eyes and leaning into his chest as you began to feel sleep tugging at you.

Chuckling AP stood with you in his arms and made way to the bathroom.