Celtic Predator X Reader [NSFW]

You smiled devilishly at the large yautja stretched out before you. Celtics muscles flexed as he tested the stretch of the restraints currently holding him down to the bed. Three thick leather straps were buckled across his chest stomach and thighs securely pinning him in place. Though to finish the look you had cuffed his wrist and ankles to the head and foot boards of the bed respectively.

Seeing the powerful warrior so vulnerable in this moment as his hard dick twitch and curled upwards against his stomach as he growled lowly watching as you made some final "preparations". You had purposefully left on a trip for the last three days so Celtic was clearly pent up and in desperate need of a release. Though you took this opportunity as a good way to teach your partner some manners.

Celtic was in desperate need of some grounding not a quick fuck. So here you both were about to try something a little different. Though judging by how Celtic washed you undress you could tell he was loving this much more than you were.

As you turned back to the bed Celtic had picked up his head to smirk at you as you approached.

"So, are you going to teach this naughty boy some manners?" He chuckled though you only smiled at him as you have a hard yank on his straps making them extra snug. This quickly shut him up as he gruffed at the sudden restriction of his chest expanding to breath.

"Now then. I think it's time I taught you a thing or two." You hummed sliding onto the bed and kneeling in between his legs so you could run your hands up his alien dick. It was large and was prehensile like an animal's tail so it curled and squirmed under your touch.

You had barely even begun when Celtic began to huff and roll his hips up toward your hands. Seeing that Celtic was watching you made a big show out of dragging your tongue up his length earning a loud snarl from him as he bucked up against the restraints only to be surprised when they didn't break as normal.

Smirking up at his confused expression you took the head of his cock into your mouth and bummed while your hands pumped at the rest of him. Celtic roared and barked indignantly as he tried to hold back his cries of pleasure at finally getting some attention.

He quickly approached his orgasm and just before he tipped over the edge you pulled away from him and watched as his dick throbbed and twitched in the air searching for any kind of touch to finish him off.

Celtic growled angrily as he again tried to break free of the restraints pinning him in place. You couldn't help the sudden confidence you got from seeing your partner so out of his element. Especially his look of confusion as you scooted up to straddle him rubbing yourself against him.

"Now Celtic, to teach you a thing or two about restraint, I'm not going to let you cum for the whole night. "you announced proudly as Celtic guffawed bucking upwards only for you to rock forward denying him any kinds of satisfaction.

"Now if you are a good boy and listen to me, I may let you cum in me before the night is over with. "you purred as you ran your hands up over his chest until you could wrap your arms around his neck your chests pressing together.

"Well what are you going to do when I just snap these little ties and fuck you till you see stars?" Celtic quipped thinking he was smooth though as you leaned back to sit up skidding down his entire length as you did s feeling him curl up against you.

"I doubt you're going to be able to break these straps with those puny muscles of yours." You teased kneading at his abdomen. Celtic snorted and pulled hard against his wrist restraints. Though despite his efforts thy stayed leaving him huffing in frustration as you began to line yourself up on his dick not wanting to wait for him to finish his little games.

Thankfully you had prepared yourself before you even propositioned this to him this evening so as you sat down on his hard on it with little resistance slid into you stuffing you fully.

Celtic bucked up against you definitely though after tightening a few straps Celtic was barking in frustration as he could no longer lift his hips off the bed his thighs quivering in desperation as you slowly fucked yourself on him.

Celtic panted as you rolled your hips picking up the pace chasing your own release. You could feel Celtic tensing and throbbing in you as he prepared to cum though before he could finish you pulled yourself completely off of him and let his dick curl forward against his stomach as he roared in frustration.

"I said no cumming Celtic. I meant it. "you said confidently as you rubbed teasingly at his overly hard dick. Celtic was so frustrated that he was literally shaking from your touches. His thighs quivered as his toes curled and tensed as he tried desperate to calm himself.

"Come on babe it was fun at first. "Celtic finally gruffed out as you began to push him back inside you again. "Let me go and I promise I will make you feel so good-"

"Why would I do that when I can take all I want right now?" You snickered as you used Celtic like a toy bouncing up and down on his lap as you watched his breaths slowly become labored. And just like before he could cum you pulled yourself off of him smiling at his roars of disapproval.

Eventually after a few more repetitions of this process Celtic caught in and laid back into the bed closing his eyes and doing his best not to think of everything you were doing to him.

You but your lip as you felt yourself getting closer to your own orgasm fucking yourself hard down on Celtics dick loving how he stretched you and filled you out so perfectly.

You fell forward against Celtic as you bounced your ass up and down on him as you came feeling him tense as you clamped down around him squeezing him as you fucked him through your orgasm.

Panting hard and coated in a thin sheen of sweat you looked at Celtic who still had his eyes closed.

"Well. It looks like since you were so good and didn't cum yet I can let you finish now." You cooed tipping his chin towards you.

"I think I have reached enlightenment in these last few moments. I'm not sure what to do next." Celtic said clearly not enough blood getting to his brain.

You rolled your eyes and say up moving to get off of him.

"So, I can go get a shower then?"

"No, I lied. Please untie me." Celtic quickly interrupted looking at you with pleading eyes.

"Would you say that you learned your lesson?"

"If I say yes will you let me fuck you?"

Looking at him with a raised brow you slid off of him and stepped into the bathroom to freshen up for a second. You entirely planned on returning to him though you couldn't pass up this opportunity loving how he cried after you, begging for you to come back.

Celtic had learned something that night. Though it probably isn't what you expected.