City Hunter Predator X Reader [NSFW]

The stone was cool to the touch under his toes as city crept along the rooftops overlooking the never sleeping city.

Though the bustle of the people on the streets below was not why he was here. Walking along, City followed a familiar path way down to a dark alley way between two apartment buildings. The metal ladder creaked in protest of his weight as he dropped down to settle on the railing of the fire escape hiding himself from the world with the click of a button as he watched the small human walk into their apartment.

It was the young hunters deepest secret, but he had been lusting after this human for some time now. He often found himself drawn to them going as far as to sneak into their home just to steal some of their items the scent of them strong on the lacey material.

City could feel his groin strain in lust from just seeing the human. Their clothes hugged their form deliciously leaving little to the imagination. Not that he needs imagine as they pulled off their shirt tossing it aside as they walked about their apartment not knowing city was watching over them intently.

The young predator gasped as his hand slipped down to his cod piece and released himself as he leaned heavily against the metal railings uncaring of how disgraceful he looked in that moment. His lust seemed to overcome his common senses as he bit his tongue groping at himself with both hands breathes heavy and labored.

You were so gorgeous so intoxicating to him. He wanted more. He wanted to hold you, to call you his own. To take you so far from here and love you like the divine being you are.

The thought of stealing you away into the night had City's knees trembling as he dropped to his knees his hands covered in precum and lubricant as it now pooled beneath him, dripping from his cock in his thick desire.

City had become so lost in his haze he hadn't looked up to see the human smirking towards the open window.

Having known fully well that the alien had been following and lusting after them this whole time. It was only fair to put on a bit of the show for the poor guy.

With his attention clearly on the human, evident from the way his invisibility wavered every now and again his shimmering silhouette prominent against the crude lighting of the alley way. His shoulders shuddered as he pumped at his length desperate for as much friction as possible on his dick.

Knowing the aliens gaze was upon them they held no shame in bending over and taking off their pants with slow and deliberate movements.

City rumbled deep in his chest at the sight of it all. His hips bucked into his hands, his body fluids leaking below and dripping down through the grated floor of the fire escape.

The way your underwear clung so tightly to your rear and the tease of knowing that the soft fabric was the only thing keeping him from seeing your sex made him cry out in need.

City was already so close to finishing when they walked up to the window their hand slipping into the elastic of their underwear. You stared out your eyes half lidded and glimmering in the dim light of your home. The predators heart stuttered for a moment as he could have sworn, they were looking right at him.

His attention was quickly drawn else were as he got a front view seat to them beginning to stroke themselves under their under wear. The fabric molding to their hand as they rubbed at their sex soft pants escaping them as their legs shook ever so slightly.

City's toes curled as he reached his end. Thick white cum coated his hands as he choked back a cry his whole-body shuddering as he hunched forward from the force of his orgasm.

City felt as If he was going to die as he leaned back settling from his climax when both of their hands went to the waist band of their under wear slipping them off completely before tossing them out of the open window an into City's lap.

"Something to remember me by big guy." They said winking before closing the window and drawing the curtains leaving him a sticky mess and horny for more.