Comrade Predator X Reader [NSFW]

It had been weeks since you left and another before you returned. He couldn't contain his lust any longer as he yearned for some kind of release.

He had tried to pleasure himself, alone in the shower the hot water did little to help him as he only worked up his lust further.

Growing desperate Comrade found his way into your vacant room. It was cold and empty, the only sign left of your presence was the discarded pile of clothes at the bottom of your bed.

Stepping up to the side of your bed, Comrade picked up one of your pillows noting how it smelled of you. Squeezing the plush pillow to his chest Comrade grumbled wishing you would return to him already so he could ravish you and treat you like the divine being he sees you as.

Tossing the pillow back to its place Comrade turned to snoop through your bathroom only for the pile of clothes to catch his eye.

Squatting beside the pile, he pulled out a pair of your more, adult oriented underwear. The fabric was thin and lacey and deliciously soft to the touch. It smelled strongly of you and your sex.

Comrade flushed a knot began to form in his gut as his lust began to stir.

Feeling slightly ashamed of himself Comrade allowed his primal instincts to take over as he undid his belt there on your bed room floor, pressing his back against the wooden frame of your bed, He felt his length press into his hand already half hard from the lewdness of this situation.

Pumping steadily at this shaft, Comrade let out a deep rumble as he stretched out his legs, toes curling in delight at the feeling of touching himself like this.

Your scent flittered up from the underwear in his hand driving him forward as he bucked softly into his hand.

Comrade's brain began to fog as he let himself think of the pleasure blooming in his groin. Without a care left and only sex on his mind he pressed his face into the crotch of your dirty panties letting out a groin of delight as he stroked himself faster his release already close.

The thought of you walking in to find him like this acting like some sick pervert fueled his arousal even more as he began to thrust up against his grip whining in need.

Your scent was so strong now it was as if you were really here having sex with him, your body squirming under his, crying out his name as you pull his hair driving him wild.

Senses gone hazy Comrade's head rolled back against the bed as his hips lift off the ground his seed spraying out over the carpeted floor leaving a mess on the dark patterns.

His body tensed and spasmed in orgasmic pleasure. His toes curled and his body shuddered feeling as if he were on cloud nine.

Panting from the relief of it all, the large yautja let himself shudder in the bliss of after glow lazy groping a himself when a firm cough had him jumping up.

Glancing to the doorway you stood there holding your suit case with a very amused look on your face.

"Well, that's one way to greet me."

[This was in another one of my stories originally but im too lazy to have multiple things going at once so im conjoining them lmao]