Crucified Predator X Reader [NSFW]

To your surprise Cruci had come to you with a proposition for some bedroom activities, which at the time was extremely out of character for the shy and soft spoken yautja. Though it was even more odd when he explained what he wanted to try, or more so what he wanted you to do to him.

This brought you to present, Cruci was laying on his back hiding his face in his hands as you hoisted his leg over your shoulder giving you a great view of his toned body.

You reached down a tightened the straps on your belt before rubbing at your artificial length quite happy with Cruci's choice of kinks. He had, embarrassingly, brought you a box with all the gear you would need and you, not wanting to give him a heart attack, took care of all the prep that you could before you dragged him into the bedroom and threw him onto the bed.

Cruci hiccupped softly as he bit his finger watching as you grabbed a bottle of lube and rubbed it up and down your length. You couldn't help but smile as Cruci struggled to get a hold on the small hiccups coming from him as you lined yourself up with him knowing he had already prepared himself for this as you were both very eager. And judging on his still going hiccups some more so than others.

You leaned forward pressing into him feeling a slight resistance before cruci relaxed and you slid in with ease. Cruci whined as you rolled your hips into him teasingly as you adjusted your position. Grabbing the yautjas hips you pulled hard scooting him closer to you before leaning forward lifting his hips up off the bed so you could press your hips flush against his. This elicited a deep moan out of Cruci you ground down on you needy for some attention.

You didn't have much practice in the whole fucking someone else department so when you pulled out and drove back into with a bit too much force Cruci gasped in a mix of surprise and pleasure as you accidentally fucked the breath out of him.

You could clearly see how he was quickly becoming undone, his hands leaving his face to grab at the sheets as his head was thrown from side to side holding back loud moans. Holding tightly onto his hips you drove into him as hard as you could snapping your hips roughly upwards in hopes to hit his prostate.

This was a very good move on your part as Cruci suddenly cried out you name as he basically sobbed from how good you were in this moment.

Cruelly you drastically slowed your pace allowing yourself to readjust so your hips were slightly higher than his. Cruci was panting a thin sheet of sweat forming over his chest as he tried to calm himself from you going 0 to 100 in like three seconds.

Looking over your love you could see his eyes were already hazy with lust and his dick was twitching eagerly with how close he had come to finishing. Running your hands up his sides you rubbed at his thighs teasingly biting at his calf as he struggled to meet your gaze still too embarrassed about having even asked you to do this to even show his face.

"You okay?" You asked kissing his leg as he nodded in response clearly flushed as even his legs felt warm to the touch.

Rolling your hips slowly you watched him for a reaction.

"You ready CiCi?"

He nodded again with much more vigor this time as he tried to hide though this didn't last long as you quickly amped up your thrusts to the point that there was an audible smack from your hips colliding.

You pulled out almost all the way before driving back into him using one hand to guide yourself while the other held his now flexing leg as he was close to the edge.

Snapping into him with a lewd slick sound Cruci cried out in pleasure only to start hiccupping loudly as he let you fuck him harder and harder until you thought you might leave bruises.

Instead of having you slow down cruci kneaded at you begging you to go even faster as his back arched trembling from the hiccups raking his body though being interrupted occasionally as you thrust into him making him bounce from the force.

"Ple-ase! ~" Cruci suddenly exclaimed though he was interrupted by a hiccup.

Overwhelmed by his cuteness you couldn't deny him what he so beautifully pleaded for as you began to stroke his throbbing dick. It only took a few hard pumps before he was coming undone in your hands crying out you name as his legs wrapped around your waist as he pulled you as close to him as he could get you as he came so hard his eyes rolled back and his mandibles flared, toes curling in delight.

You laid down on top of him not minding the mess smeared between the two of you as you cupped his face brushing your thumb over his jaw as you waited for him to come back to his senses.

When he finally opened his eyes to look at you, they were so full of love you could only smile back at him as he pushed your off of him only to lay on top of you purring so loudly you thought you would go deaf.

Cruci unbuckled your belt and tossed the used toy aside wanting nothing to get in between the two of you as he nuzzled into your neck and shoulder. A tender moment passed of just Cruci blissfully holding you purring loudly when you realized something.

"Hey! You don't have hiccups anymore!" 

[Hope yall enjoyed and merry Christmas lol]