Crucified Predator x Reader [NSFW]

Cruci couldn't help the whine that escaped him as his sweet s/o pushed him back into the pillows of their shared bed promising him things that had him flustered and excited. Your soft hands wandered all over his body, praises flowing from your lips as you kissed down his front until your teeth where pulling his pants off. Cruci's eyes locked with yours and a pang of desire coursed through him as he tried to hide from your gaze much too embarrassed and upset.

Seeing how Cruci was acting you stopped and crawled back up to press your forehead to his calming him instantly. Cruci took a few deep breathes his hands rubbing your fore arms and shoulders as settled himself.

"You okay hun. We don't have to if-"

"N-No!" Cruci suddenly interrupted you the flush returning to his cheeks only now it was a light dusting. It accentuated his features delightfully as his mandibles twitched in anticipation. "Sorry its just, can we do it soft...Like normal?" Cruci asked his eyes looking down his shy nature over taking him in that moment.

You smile at him as you once again turn him to face you again kissing his forehead softly. He purred happily as you let him nuzzle into your cheek his hands now rubbing at your sides. Slowly they pulled your shirt off over your head before setting it off on the floor somewhere as the yautja now worked on unbuttoning your pants.

Cruci made short work of both of your clothes so you now sat in his lap, his erection painfully hard as it pressed into your pelvis. You rocked forward teasingly loving the soft gasps and whines that come from the yautja who had your face cupped in his hands as his forehead pressed into yours.

Taking control, you sit up on your knees so you hover over him, his length pressing against your entrance before his hips bucked upwards and he is inside of you. Cruci is already coming undone as he slowly grinds your hips together feeling himself twitch inside you.

Slowly starting to bounce up and down on him you can feel the pleasure of the motions blossom through your stomach. Just as you were falling into a rhythm losing yourself to the pleasure, Cruci wrapped his arms around you driving you down onto him suddenly as he cried out your name in stuttered moans. You could feel him pulsing inside you before seed coated your insides.

A moment passed before Cruci came back down from his high panting heavily as he looked at you with apologetic eyes. Kissing his face, you laughed quietly reassuring him that it was fine.

Though as you moved to get off him, he held you in place, one of his large hands on your hip as he rolled you both over so you were now laying on your back him looming over you as he held himself up with a single arm while his other rubbed at your side. He purred loudly as he nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck slowly thrusting into you.

His hand that had been petting your side now traveled down to pet at your sex only adding to the pleasure you felt. Your toes curled in excitement as you felt your own release approaching as Cruci deepened his strokes nipping at your jaw and ears as he cooed softly about how much he loved you.

You could feel yourself teetering at the edge just needing something to give you the final shove. That was when Cruci leaned in to you caressing your face with both as his hands as he panted.

"I want you to bear my children-"

You didn't hear the rest of it as you came so hard your ears rang. Cruci gagged at how hard your inner walls clamped down around him as he came for a second time, his eyes rolled into the back of his head as he struggled not to collapse on top of you.

You both panted hard unable to slow your hammering hearts. Cruci could think of nothing other than how absolutely in love he was with you. Though you on the other hand could only think of the two of you having children and growing old together. The idea sat well with you as a smile pulled at your lips.

[Hey thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!]