Shorty Predator X Reader [SFW]

Soft rain fell and puddled on the walk way up to your front door. The weather was little more than ambiance for a soon to be perfect night as the yautja cautiously approached the small wooden door before him.

Knocking rhythmically on the pane of the window inset in the door. Soft footsteps could be heard quickly approaching as the alien stepped aside just out of view of the ornate windows view.

Your head popped out the door with a small smile as you glanced around. You laughed happily in surprise as arms wrapped around your waist carrying you back into the warmth of your home.

You both had planned this night for some time now. Both of you needing an escape from reality for a bit, to simply enjoy the good things in life.

You and Shorty had been together for almost two years now and each day that passed made you love the other just a little bit more.

Curling up onto the couch wrapped snugly in a blanket you watched as Shorty sorted through the shelf of movies on the wall very much over joyed that it was his turn to pick.

You knew without even having to look he was going to put on some dumb action movie you both had already seen a hundred times. He was never one to try new things. You laughed remembering the time you convinced him to try some of those sour candies that taste like skunk spray and other terrible things.

Oh, the look on his face was priceless. Soft bubbling laughter built into a full chuckle as you shook your head unable to even look at your now confused boyfriend without laughing.

"What are you so giggly about?" He snorted quickly trotting over to you a devious smile on his face.

"oh nothing, just thought of something funny is all." You said still smiling as another laugh escaped you.

"If you're not going to tell me imma have to beat it outta you." Shorty warned as his hands began to slid up your legs towards your waist.

"I would like to see you-"you couldn't finish your sentence as you were now screaming in laughter as Shorty pinned you to the couch with one hand and tickled your sides with the other.

"Tell me and I will stop." Shorty grunted out as he struggled to dodge your flailing legs.

"Never!" You managed to gasp out between harsh breaths. You could feel yourself getting light headed at this point and by the redness in your cheek's shorty could see that too.

"Well then it seems I'm going to have to change my tactics then..." Shorty chuckled with a devious smirk before swinging one leg over your hips and sitting his full weight onto your pelvis.

"Get off your heavy."

"Wow rude." At the end of his rebuttal shorty leaned forward to now fully crush you under him. He was thankfully kind enough to support the majority of his weight on his arms though you still felt immensely squished.

"You gonna tell me now?" you shook your head as you stared up at his yellow eyes that seemed to sparkle with mischief.

"I can tickle you again ya know. Torment you till you beg for mercy." He sneered devilishly as he leaned closer to press his forehead to your own.

"Im going to burp in your face."

"That's fuckin disgusting."