Fugitive Predator/Assassin Predator X Reader [SFW] [Part 1]

Fugitive was in love. Though it wasn't bad enough that he had fallen in love with a human, but this human just so happened to be being courted by his mortal enemy at that time.

He knew better than to have high hopes, but as he left bundles of roses and sunflowers on your doorstep and saw how you lit up, he just knew he was ensnared by your beauty.

Though as his attempts to persuade your interest onto himself continued, he began to notice that AP's scent was so strong at your home it was like he lived there. Sneaking around your house was begging for trouble but as Fugitive rounded the corner, he never expected to come face to chest with AP who was waiting for him.

Fugitive gagged as AP easily lifted him off the ground by his throat flexing as he was about to slam the much smaller pred into the ground only for a meek little voice to sound out.

"Stop! You know I hate it when you fight so why would you do it in my garden?" You snapped though you were so tired your voice came off much cuter than angry.

Fugitive was tossed aside as AP returned to you purring as he kneeled down in front of you.

Fugitive, broken hearted and embarrassed, cloaked himself as he dragged himself to his feet and sulked into the night. He knew there was no way to woo you from the larger male. Especially when he could so easily be tossed about like a rag doll by AP, the over grown fucker.

Despite this overpowering feeling of failure Fugitive had still not truly given up hope as humans worked in strange ways. He may still have a chance. 

...