Scar Predator X Reader [Sfw]

It had been a long day for Scar to say the least. After dealing with the bullshit his brothers conjured up he wanted nothing more than to come home and just relax for once.

Dropping hard onto the couch the thing groaned under the weight of the alien as you round the corner to find the Yautja face down on the couch eyes closed as he attempted to rest a bit.

Even from where you stood you could see how tense he held himself even just laying on the couch.

Walking up next to the slumbering Yautja you slid onto his back straddling his lower back and went to work.

Your smaller hands easily worked between his large and tense muscles watching as he melted under you touch.

The harder you pressed into his shoulders the louder he purred under you as he arched into your touch happily.

You couldnt but laugh at how he purred and chirped under your touch. Leaning down you press a soft kiss to his shoulder just as a loud pop startles you both.

Sitting up scar looks to you embarrassed as he holds out the now shredded pillow he was holding onto. Turns out he was kneading into the pillow like a kitten while you were working on his back.

Though you cant really stay mad at that face as he sadly watches the fluff of the pillow plop to the floor between you.