Assassin Predator X Reader [NSFW]

You couldn't control the soft mewls that escaped you as the large yautja rubbed his length against you. Your natural lubricants coated him easily as he pushed your leg forward as to give him better access you.

His yellow eyes wandered over you hungrily. Seeing how small and fragile you were beneath him made some primal urge surface and the sudden need to be inside you was far to strong for him.

Pressing into you slowly as to not hurt you. AP let out a growl at how it felt painfully good at how tightly you squeezed around him. He barely fit in you and it was an astounding feeling. The soft pillow-y walls of your insides hugging his hard dick made him want to pin you to the bed and take as he pleased. Though he restrained himself as seeing your rose colored cheeks and hearing your needy gasps made him remember why he was here to begin with.

With your hips now flush you ground down against AP teasingly. You both immediately regretted this as you both cried out in pleasure almost cumming right then and there from the over stimulation of it all. Panting AP hunched forward and let his face hover above yours his dreads falling forward to curtain you both into this world you had created between the two of you.

AP's eyes were practically glowing in the dim lighting as he leaned down as he also tipped your hips up to better angle them against his own.

Inches from your face AP let out a deep growl before looking deep into your eyes.

"Know that I will be the only being to mate with you like this. From now until forever. " AP snarled almost threateningly as his hand came up to rub up your chest and rest on your throat were he teasingly pricked at you with his claws. Your heart stuttered though whether it was his words or actions you could not tell. 

Despite you wanting to you had no time to argue with him as he began to rock into you. The only sound to come out of you were soft gasps and needy cries. Thankfully he started slow though his pace was rapidly increasing as he roughly snapped his hips into yours causing you to bounce from the force of it.

This only further excited AP who pressed his chest to yours as his hands slid behind your back so he could pick you up. You bit your lip letting out a drawn out moan as you sunk farther into his dick as he pumped his hips up into you as you attempted to straddle his lap.

Your legs trembled as from the pleasure as you were already on the cusp of an orgasm, feeling the heat coiling in your abdomen.

"I can feel you tensing." AP stated between thrusts clearly just as close as you. He was panting heavily practically drooling from how delicious you felt. The tightness of his over sized cock in your much too small body was too much of a stimulus for both of you to handle as he began to frantically thrusts into you. Desperate for a release but not wanting to finish before you AP leaned down to growl in your ear.

"Cum for me."

You couldnt control the surge of lust through your body at his words as your insides rippled around him as he pumped into you erratically searching for his own end. Your whole body trembled now from the filling sensation of release which was being drawn out by his continued thrusting. 

Soon after you he gripped your hips hard as he seated himself inside of you stretching you to your max. You felt thick ropes of his hot cum coating and filling your insides as he grunted hugging you against him.

Sweaty and exhausted AP gently laid you down on the bed and nuzzled into your shoulder in an attempt to help you relax after such a tiring event. His large hands rubbed your side and thighs as he purred soothingly. 

"You are so beautiful." He crooned looking at you with lidded eyes. Cupping your face in his hands he rested his forehead against yours as he rolled his hips still seated withing you. 

"I am so glad to call you mine." AP said in a hushed tone taking in deep breaths of your scent. 

You wanted to respond, to ask questions, but you were so, so tired from what just happened. You had only just regained some of your bearings as little shivers of pleasure still coursed through your body. 

With you slowly returning to your senses, AP slowly pulled himself out of you, He couldnt help the sparks of lust and pride he got from seeing his seed dripping out of you.

You were so tired and the prospect of just rolling over and falling asleep seemed so good to you right then. Though AP insisted that you not go to bed dirty, his arms slipping under you and easily lifting you as he carried you to the bathroom. 

He sat down in the large tub with you in his lap while the water poured in slowly filling up the bath. You peacefully snoozed with your head resting against AP's chest while he rubbed his hand along your leg. 

Though just as you were about to doze off in his arms, you recalled a certain something he had said in the heat of the moment. 

"AP, what did you mean by 'Your the only one who gets to mate me'?" You asked now looking up at him accusingly. 

He only smiled and let out a soft chuckle before reclining into the warm water. 

[He is some slightly different stuff but I hope yall enjoyed none the less]