Celtic Predator X Reader [NSFW]

Celtic's large hands held you up as he pressed you into the wall. Your legs wrapped around his waist as you clung to his shoulders hoping he wouldn't drop you.

You two were in a spare room on the ship desperate to release some stress after your teacher had had you both training down on some alien planet.

You struggled to bite your tongue and not let any gasps or moans escape you though you could not say the same of the large yautja currently fucking you into the wall. Scar growled deep in his chest as he pressed himself as close to you as he could pushing all the way into you until your hips collided.

A sharp gasp tore from you as he bucked harshly bouncing you farther up the wall.

Panting roughly, eyes glazed over from lust Celtic looked you over thrusting into you in rough and desperate strokes. Though just as you both approached your climaxes you heard heavy footsteps coming down the hall towards the room you were currently hidden in.

Celtic snarled protectively as he hunched over you as if to block you from the door as he refused to still his hips instead quickening his pace as he found hold of one of your shoulders pounding into you with audible smacks.

Knowing you were moments away from being caught you yanked hard on Celtics dreads pulling him to a complete stop as he looked at you with a mix of pain and pleasure.

"Be quiet" You hissed as he growled pulling free of you grip as you both waited for the footsteps to pass.

You felt your heart catch in your throat when the footsteps stopped outside of the door. Having thought your teacher would just walk past you hadn't even bothered trying to pry yourself away from Celtic who was getting very defensive in that moment.

You could feel him twitch inside of you as you bit down on your hand as you were deathly afraid of being caught. Celtic clearly could tell how upset you were and having no shame himself he simply covered your ears before letting out a very sexually charged roar. It was unnecessarily loud and exaggerated but it worked as intended as you heard footsteps rushing away soon after.

Celtic wasted no time in getting back to the task at hand as he sank to his knees to you straddled his lap. Wrapping his arms around your waste he buried his face into your shoulder before grinding into you quickening his pace with each thrust.

His erratic thrusts and the now erotic thoughts running through your head about what just happened was too much for you to handle. Your eyes rolled into the back of your head as your body went tense, your toes curling upwards as you felt heavenly.

Celtic with a loud chuff seated himself inside you and filled you with his seed it leaking out onto his legs messily.

"Welp, now that he thinks I'm a deviant guess walking to my room like this wont do much." Celtic sneered as he rubbed his large hands into your sides and back.

"Want me to take a shower with you?"

"Well that was a stupid question..." Celtic snorted as he stood holding you in his arms.

You almost pissed yourself when his leg buckled under him as he took a step both of you dropping suddenly as he knelled.

"Looks like someone doesn't have their land legs yet." You teased slipping from his grasp as you pulled on his shirt which was large enough to cover you fully leaving him sat there still recovering from your little outing.

It didn't last long though as soon as you went to turn the corner you saw him stark naked sprinting after you down the hall your clothes bunched up in his hand.