Chapter 51

Tracy

"Hey." I said to Liam, he knows that I shouldn't be saying "Hey" and should use the word, "Hello" like the polite person, my grandma expect me to be, but he is too nice to complain about that.

"How are you doing?" He asked. "I heard from your grandma-you are coming back for a week."

"Yes." I said, as I allowed Ashton in and thought about the situation.

"Your friends coming over too? Or is it just you?!?"

"Why do you think my friends will be coming there too?" I asked and Ashton's head snapped towards me.

"Your grandma said."

"I see." I said, "it's just me." I confirmed.

"That will be great, we can hang out?" He asked, unsure.

"Definitely?" I said, it's not like I will have a choice because my grandma will do anything to put us together. With Carson being my boyfriend, he have to try harder to be my grandma's favourite or she will banned him from my life just like how she did with my parents. That made me angry and I thought if she tries that, then I have no choice, but to give up on her. She cannot keep pushing me away from the people I love.

"I will see you." He said.

"See you." I said and I ended the call.

"Who was that?" Ashton asked me as he walked around the place. "Did you miss me? It's been a while, even though we stay in the same building."

"Yes." I agreed. "What brings you here, today?"

"Because I was bored."

"What is the flowers for?" As I put them in a vase and filled them with water.

"Just bought it from a local store, they said they will donate some money, to some organization."

"I see." I said, "What would you like to do?"

"I don't have any plans." He said as he sat on the couch and stretched his long leg on the coffee table. "How about we go out?"

"I would absolutely love to." I said. "but, I am going out with Skylar, later."

"Can I join?" He asked.

"Sure?" I said. "Should be okay, but I don't know where we are going."

"Sounds perfect to me." He said as he switched on the TV.

He could have stayed at his own place, but here he is stretching his leg and watching TV and I was very troublesome by that idea, that if Carson do call me. He will have the worse assumptions and then we will fight, again.

"You can actually go home, right?" I said. "You have a more comfortable couch and you also have very big TV, so what are you doing here?"

He smiled, "it's lonely." He whined.

"Okay." I said, as I stood over there looking thoughtful. "I will be in my room."

"Why?" He asked. "Do I make you uncomfortable?" He frowned.

"No, I just don't want to watch TV." I said.

"What would you like to do, then?" He asked.

Ashton sneezed, "If I knew you were planning this, I would have went home when you told me to." He complained as he took the big boxes out of the cupboard. I wanted to clean the apartment a little and what better way than to have him help me.

"Look at you, whining now." I said rolling my eyes. "You had a chance to leave and you wanted to stay."

He smiled and did not say anything. In the midst of cleaning and him fooling around, Skylar came home.

She coughed awkwardly, "Hello." She greeted him and looked at me. "What a surprise. Where have you been?"

"Hey Skylar bear." He greeted and waved. "Heard you had a plan, can I tag along? I have a car." He added and she rolled her eyes.

"So? We are walking anyway."

"Why? I have a car."

"So?"She said.

"Well, let me get this done and I have to shower." I said to her.

"That's fine." She said and blinked a couple of times, like she is lost.

When Ashton went back to his room to shower and meet us back. Skylar asked me, "Why is he here and why he is he coming with us?"

"He said he is lonely." I said, shrugging. "I have no idea why he is here in the first place."

"If your boyfriend finds out, again there will be drama and I am so done with your boyfriend." She said huffing. "He declared, that I am his source for your well being."

"That's hilarious." I laughed. "Tell Carson you don't like that and get it over with."

"You think he even cares? He thinks he own the school and we all are his servants."

"Poor Carson." I said.

"Why do you feel sorry for your boyfriend? What about us?"

"Carson just need a little understanding from everyone, I will speak to him about this." I said.

"And have my college life ruined? Sure.
being on his good side has some perks, but his bad side." She shivered at the thought. "I rather stay at his good side."

"You are weird." I said, giving her an odd looks.

"It's not weird when I am trying to protect myself from those wild people who wants to ruin my life by teasing me. Since he started dating you, they are so much more in control because, you my friend here is my roommate and they think that somehow Carson will know someone is teasing me and will ruin their lives."

"He holds the power of either breaking or making someone." I said.

"If you are in his good side, he builds you a tower and put guards on it, if you are on his bad side, he will break the tower he built for you and even break the guard right in front of you."

"That's such a deep thoughts." I said.

"You haven't seen him at his worse, yet."

"Have you?"

She looked at me in the eyes, "He is not all about, sunshine." She reminded. "There are days, even the sunshine have to take a break and the thunder and lightning have to show up and it's been a while since the dark thunderous day was here and I hope that it will either remain a sunshine or a cloudy day."

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, please give this chapter a Vote and share this book with other readers. Once this book hits 5000+ reads, there will be a bonus updates. For now there will be only one chapter posted on schedule days. The next update for this book is Friday, in the mean time- if you haven't read my other books, please go to my profile and add those books to your reading lists and let me know which one is your favourite book so far in the comment section down below ❤️ thank you for your support, again.