Chapter 33

Tracy

I glowered at Elliot and Kyle before turning to look at him. As he is tall, he was leaning down so his face was few inches away from me.

"Who misses you? Elliot? I think he miss you enough that he is talking about you." I said smiling innocently at them.

Carson chuckled lightly. "You are still in the game?" He asked.

"I was never in the game." I tell him as I pushed and walk passed the three guys and moved towards the room where my class is.

They followed me. Why?? I turned around.

"What?" I scowled at them.

"Let's go out tonight." Elliot said and I give him a 'what the heck' look.

"I am busy." I tell him as I turned back.

"Busy with Cameron?" Carson shoot.

I stopped on my track and turned to look at him, "Yea, so?"

His face turned to a scowled and he glared at me with anger in his eyes.

"You two love birds should mend it, already." Kyle said for the first time and Elliot laughed.

"She started it." He said.

"Excuse me? What did I do? I was helping my classmate." I tell him.

"Helping? You think that he needs help?" He snorted and look at me.

"Then what you think?" I roll my eyes.

"Man, I would love to watch you two love bird fight, but I am getting a headache with you two's behaviours." Elliot said.

"Then don't watch." We said simultaneously.

"Stop copying me!" We said at the same time and I huffed.

"The universe thinks you two are perfect." Elliot sighed.

"Bye, I have class." I excused myself to get to class.

"This is not over." Carson called out as I walked in to the class.

I peeped my head out, "You want to really play this game? Sure, I am in now." I called out to him and his face was priceless as Elliot burst out laughing while Kyle tried to hide his smile.

When I walked in, only the professor was in there. He is a middle aged man- who was working on the computer and checking the book at the same time.

"Hello, how are you doing?" He asked looking at me briefly and then back at his work.

"Good, Thanks! How are you?"

"Too much workload." He said not looking up. "Have to fix the PPT for today."

I looked at the stressful man in front of me and looked down at my book. Everyone have their own stress and own problems, here I am running away from my own problems by running away from Home.

I scrolled through my gallery on my phone and remember the memories in San Jose, my friends. I think I should visit San Jose, even for just a while. Students started entering and talking to each other while I flipped through my books. When the class started I was relieved and focus in class. The professor left us an hour early and told us to do readings for next class. When I exited the class, I stretched a little and looked around the hallway. It was pretty busy though. I yawned and stretched again before heading to my locker.

"Is it true you and Carson broke up?" I was soon surrounded by students I have never met before.

"Who are you guys?" I asked them taken aback.

"We are from the Carson's fan club." One said.

"We are here on behalf of the school's newspaper journalists."

There was probably ten of them standing and surrounding me and throwing questions at me and I was getting suffocated.

"Okay." I tell them. "Move back."

They all quickly scurried to one side, but continued to stare at me. I took a deep breath and said, "Why don't you guys go and talk to Carson about it?"

"He does not do all this."

"Then why should I ?" I asked them.

"We just want to update the school."

"Update the school about the matter students are facing in campus, me with Carson and not being with Carson is not a news, it is a gossip." I tell them.

The school suppose to be "newspaper journalist" looked away.

"Just leave me alone." I pleaded.

I walk passed them and to my locker. I see the same girl who Carson have been roaming around near my locker and she give me those smirk like she have achieved something.

I ignored her as I opened my locker.

"Seems like you two broke up and finally Carson is interested at me." There she goes. I did not say anything and just continued to do my business.

"Are you listening?" She asked frustrated about my lack of reactions.

I shut my locker door and smiled at her, "Congratulations! I hope you two will have a good one." I said.

She beamed. "Thanks!"

Ashton came all of a sudden and out his arm on my shoulder, "Excuse us, Miss." he said politely.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Do you want to come with me later tonight to a book signing?" He said.

"Which book?" My interest peeking up.

"Five Feet Apart."

I gasped. "Absolutely!" I tell him. "Wait, did you read that book, too?"

"No." He chuckled. "Someone I know did and asked me to go for it, but it is awkward for me to go alone, so do me a favour?" He dropped his arm on my shoulder to face me.

"Of course." I tell him. "I like that book!"

He smiled looking thankful. "It is at 6 pm at Peter's bookstore just 20 minutes drive. I will see you downstairs at our residence."

I agreed to meet up with him that time and excited to meet the Author for the book. As I looked at the time and seeing not much time, I hurriedly went back to my residence to get ready.

Author's Note: who read the book, "Five feet apart"? To everyone who is silently going through so much, you are loved and most importantly you are beautiful. You all are a beautiful soul in this world. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this book, next update for this book is tomorrow. Happy readings!