Chapter 41

Tracy

When I woke up the next morning, I see Carson laying on one side of the bed, he made a divider with pillows. He slept soundlessly, I have no idea when did he even enter the room. I looked at the time on my phone and I saw it was almost 11 am.I stretched and yawn before going to the washroom. The washroom have everything from toothbrush to brushes and other materials. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I have to get home to shower and change into something new. I walked out of the room with Carson still sleeping. The house was too silent for a weekend. I wonder if he live alone all by himself. It must be scary living alone in this space so big.

I see few people cleaning around the house and when they saw me, they scurried away and I frown and didn't understand why.

"Hello, you must be friend with Carson." A middle aged man said who appeared silently and scaring me.

"I am Tracy" I introduced myself.

"I am Henry." He said with a warm smile. "You can say that I take care of him and the house."

"Nice meeting you." I said.

"Same here, would you like to have some breakfast?"

"Actually, I am planning to go home." I tell him with a sheepish smile and he frowned.

"You didn't eat yet, we don't allow our guest to go home with empty stomach."

"I'm good." I tell him.

"Please allow me to bring you some breakfast." He said and his look said no arguments while his words was polite and I couldn't reject his offer. I sat restlessly in the long table and I wonder how Carson feels eating here all alone. It must have suck, living with my grandma as an only child have lots of benefits because most of the time she can't say no to me either.

I know the difference being grateful and being snobbish. I am grateful for everything, but people tend to think I am the latter one when they learn about my background. So far, no one cares about my background here compared to high school.

Laying down huge platter of varieties of foods made me feel uncomfortable, but I thank him and nibble at my food while trying to find something interesting to do while I ate alone on that long table.

I wonder if Kyle or Elliot is awake because this silent and loneliness is killing me slowly. I feel bad for Carson now and wonder what he usually do when he is at home. As if he heard me thinking about him, he ran down the stairs and looked frantically and when his eyes met mine, he looked relieved? His hair messy, his eyes shiny as ever and he smiled, the dimple smile.

"Good morning." I waved at him with my fork in my hand. The lady who taught me about "manners" would be frowning at me if she saw what I just did, but I put that thought at the back of my mind.She is not here and I am no more a child.

"Good morning." He said smiling. "I will be right back."

He ran back up and came back 20 minutes later with wet hair and smelling like mint and after shave.

He always smells good. I wonder if that makes me creepy.

He sat down and someone came to serve him some brunch.

"I am sorry if you got off guard seeing me their this morning." He said.

I nodded my head. "Where did your manners go?" I joke.

"I did knock on your door."

I rolled my eyes. "Sure."

"I hope you will forgive me, I promise, I just fell asleep and didn't do anything to you, I even made a barrier."

I shake my head and laugh. "I would have give you a ninja kick if did anything to me."

He give me a small guilty look.

"As long as you were in your limits, I forgive you." I tell him as I chew on my food.

He sighed in relieved.

"Where is Elliot and Kyle?" I asked and just in time they came down talking casually.

"Good morning, girlfriend." Elliot teased me and I rolled my eyes. Carson just frowned.

"Your girlfriend just cheated on you." Kyle joke.

Elliot fake gasped and said, "Whose a** do I have to beat up now? Don't tell me this guy's?" He said looking at Carson with a playful glare.

"I will kick yours this time, last time I allowed you." Carson said and Elliot laughed.

"Man, if you don't want to get beaten up by me, stay away from my girlfriend." Elliot said, of course joking, but Carson didn't like that joke.

"She is not your girlfriend. She is your fake girlfriend." Carson said, but it seem like he was explaining to himself and Kyle started laughing as he sat down to eat. Kyle's boyish grin and laughed made him look much more handsome and more approachable and Carson snapped his finger near my face.

"Can you stop looking at Kyle like that." He said and I looked at him with a confused look.

"It seem like you are one of those fan girls." He explained and I said, "Kyle is nice."

Elliot fake gasped, again! "What about me? I am your boyfriend? I thought you love me more."

"She doesn't love any of you." Carson muttered and I laughed at him. He can be really  cute at times, okay- all the times.

"Are we going on a date later?" Elliot winked at me.

"Right." I said. "I have to go back to my dorm and pretend."

"Sure. I will drop you off and people can assume whatever they want and then I will come back and pick you up with flowers and chocolates." Elliot winked. "Girls like these, don't they? And you can come a little late, so it makes me look like I am waiting for you like the perfect boyfriend that I am."

"What kind of bulls*** are you guys doing, are you recreating some show?" Carson said clearly rejecting the idea.

"I think it is perfect." Kyle supported and Carson huffed, stood up and walked away.

"Seem like someone is Jealous." Elliot sang happily.

Author's Note: Please give this chapter a Vote and thank you for reading this book, next update for this book is tomorrow. Happy readings!

Seasons of the Year (✔️)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara