Chapter 45

Author's Note: Apologies to all the readers for the sudden break. We are back!! Thank you.

Tracy

The boys was celebrating Carson and my official day together as they seemed to be enjoying more than us.

They teased me saying that it was obvious he liked me with the way he was behaving and I pouted saying, I don't know what goes inside his head and they laughed. No one teased Carson for his confession, which I thought they would be- they seriously enjoyed teasing me as I huffed and looked away. Carson sat next to me and he put his arm on my shoulder and Kyle teased.

"More PDA now and look at us single people." As he chewed on the chips.

"It didn't even start yet." Carson smirked and I smacked him lightly and he laughed.

"But what about Taylor?" Marcel asked nervously and all the laughter and joke died and it was silent.

"She is not that bad, she won't harm anyone." Carson said confidently.

"You are siding with her, she is psycho. That woman did things you can't even imagine." Elliot said as he turned serious. The tension in the room thicken and I squirm at my place and Carson's his body stiffen and he said,

"I will make sure she doesn't get close to Tracy." He said.

"And what if you do?" Kyle said and Carson's arm on my shoulder dropped and he said to them, "Then remind me of today."

"And what if that doesn't work either?" Cameron asked.

"Let's not start this now, we were having a good time!" I pouted.

"It is for your safety." Elliot said. "I can't take chances."

"None of us too." Kyle corrected and Elliot give him a smug look.

"Yea fine, if he forgets about this deal then I will date you." I said winking at Elliot. He gagged and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You are not!" Carson said.

"Of course I won't." I said. "Look at him and you."

"Woman, do not compare the King with the prince." Elliot said.

"You mean prince and the pauper?" Marcel said.

"No man, it is king and the prince."

He laughed at his own joke and we were lost as we looked at each other to understand his joke.

"You guys won't understand."

"Of course we don't understand smart jokes like these." Carson said as he put his arm back on my shoulder.

"Aww.. so you finally agree that my jokes are smart!"

"He meant the opposite." Marcel coughed.

Elliot waved him off, "He is just jealous that I can make his girlfriend laugh more than him."

"She didn't even laugh at your joke!" Carson said horrified.

"She almost, I saw her lip twitching and she was fighting not to laugh."

I was confused with what he is saying and shrugged anyway.

"This will be fun." Kyle said grinning.

"What will be fun?" We asked.

He give a mysterious smile. I was sprawl on the carpet with Carson sitting near me and the rest of them was screaming their lungs out over who is winning in the game. Carson was sitting with a book in his hand. I would have never imagined him with books, but he look good focusing on the book and frowning at the same time. I rolled over and put my head on his lap and he removed the book from his face and smiled down at me.

"Sleepy?" He asked me and I looked at the clock, it was passed midnight and I shook my head. I think I am fine for sometime.

He played with my hair while reading the book and soon my eyes started drifting, but Elliot's loud screamed woke me up and I jolted and almost hit my head on Carson's chin.

"What the f***" Carson said as he put one of his  hand on my head and the other around my body and pulled me closed to him.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

I nodded my head and looked at Elliot. His body curled to one side and he was whining. He just lost the game with Marcel.

"This is not possible, I can't. No way." He muttered.

"Even though he is a nerd, he plays video game!" Cameron said and Elliot stood up and glared at Marcel.

"You cheated!" He said to Marcel and Marcel's mouth dropped open.

"Are you kidding me?" Marcel said in disbelief.

"Them and their dramas." Carson said rolling his eyes.

"Just to let you know, Elliot is hosting a party for us soon." Kyle said. "A weekend getaway next week."

"Really?" I said excited and looked at Elliot.

"Don't give me that look." Elliot said.

"What look?" Carson asked looking at my face and then covered my face with his body.

"What face?" I asked as I tried to move away.

"You can make cute faces." Kyle laughed. "Someone is falling for her."

"I am not." Elliot said at the same time Carson said, "He is not!"

"Where are we going?" I asked them in hope they change the topic.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading! Please give it a vote and a share. Follow us for update and add this book to your
Library so you get notified for new updates!