Chapter 36

Tracy

Carson for sure woke up on the wrong side of bed. He looked damn good even with a little eye bag and messy hair. I saw the change in clothes and realized most probably someone again dropped things to the residence for him to change to.

People in the library did not like the way he screamed my name and I give him a questioning look.

Marcel surely did not like the attention our table was getting and I apologize to them quickly and excused myself. I told Cameron I will see him in class as I picked up my bag and things to go to Carson.

"Follow me." I said equally annoyed with his behaviour.

We went back to the same place, the game that he started. "What is it?" I snapped at him.

"You came so early to school just to hang out with that piece of sh**"

"His name is Cameron and he is not a" and he glared at me before I could complete my sentence.

"Are you defending him?" He laugh humourlessly.

"What is the matter now?" I asked him.

"You left me just to be with him?"

"I didn't leave you, I left a note with explanation." I tell him.

"That's the same thing."

I snorted, "You did the same thing last time too and that is fine." I didn't want to say that, it definitely shows the grudge that I am holding from that time.

He clearly remembers because his eyes shifted and he was lost for words.

"Okay, now let's move on since we spoke about it." I tell him looking at my watch, "I am going back."

His eyes widened and he shouted a "No"

"Excuse me?" I said to him.

"You want to help? You can help me."

I shake my head as I walked down the stairs.

"Why you are ignoring me now when I said I need help?"

"This is not call help, this is call excuse." I pointed out.

"You're not going to help me?"

"You are a 'A+ student' what help you want? We study different course anyway."

"You can help me take videos for my Instagram."

"This is definitely not the helping you need." I tell him and then he finally huffed like a small child who was told, "No" thousand of time.

"Carson." I said.

"Go back to that guy." He said finally. "Surely he needs better help."

I shake my head. This is ridiculous. "Carson, I am here for y-" he didn't let me complete my sentence as he stomped away and exited the stairs and I sighed. A deep sigh as I followed him.

But just as I opened the door of the exit door, I see him standing with a new girl, smirking and flirting as his hand landed on her waist. So, this is how he is going to be like. I was disappointed at him, but definitely at myself too for feeling miserable seeing him with another girl. My heart ache at the sight that I completely wanted to ignore him from no on because I feel like my heart cannot handle this anymore.

His eyes met mine and I give him a disappointing look and then guilt overtook his eyes, but he covered it as quickly as it came and I walked away from the misery. He and I will never work out anyway.

Cameron saw my mood change during the class and wanted to question me about it which I dodge away like a pro that I am.

"This Saturday there is a fun fair at Downtown. You in?" He asked. "Marcel is coming with me."

"You want me to third-wheel?" I chuckled.

"Call your friends?" He tried.

"I can ask Skylar." I tell him, not sure.

"Sounds great!" He said smiling.

I give him a small thankful smile. At the end of the day, I was more than excited to get home to relax. Carson made sure to have scenes with the new girl and the one from yesterday was devastated and I felt bad for her. She didn't deserve that, I didn't know university has dramas like high school does.

I stood in the line of the grocery store and a girl with the lightest blond hair, a fake smile and oceanic eye colour came to me.

"Tracy." She calls out my name, surely giving me chills as she is a stranger who knows my name.

"Do I know you?" I asked. "What is your name?"

"I know you." She said adding another chill to my body. "Carson is not the nicest person." She tells me, but her lie give it away from her eyes.

"Sure." I said annoyed at this woman and turned back away from her creepiness.

"You will regret if you don't stay away from him." She warns.

"Are you threatening me?" I said and she sure did cause some witnesses to turn to look at her face.

"Threatening you? That is the last thing, I am warning you. Carson is not the nicest person."

"That's none of your business."I said glaring at her as I made it to the counter. "If you are anywhere close to me I am going to call cops on you. Stop stalking me and mind your own business."

She give me one of the chillest and creepiest smile as she walked away.

"She have some issues, girl." The cashier said shaking her head in a disapproval manner.

I shrug at her comment and look to make sure that girl exited the store. She is definitely a trouble and I can sense with the way she spoke to me. I have to find out who she is and why she is after me all of a sudden. Could it be his ex? I don't think I will ever find out because we are not in a good terms to even talk about it.

Carson Cooper, Where are you when I needed you the most?

Author's Note: Please give this chapter a Vote and a share, thank you for reading this book. Next update will be tomorrow. Happy readings!