Chapter 25

Tracy

Carson woke up before me as he groaned and whines about his headache. My eyes shot up and the first thing I see was his face inches away from my face and he smiled. I pushed him back and sat up..

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I wanted to see if you were okay." He said.

"Are you okay though?" I asked.

"Just hangover." He said.

I pointed to the water bottle and the tablet I kept for him last night and he smiled as he took it.

"You seem happy today?" I said to him.

"Don't I always?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said. Honestly, he is never happy. So far knowing him, I either see him angry  or frowning.

"I am happy." He said to me.

"That's nice to hear?" I said not sure how to respond.

"Did he visit again?" He asked and his happy and beautiful face turned into a frown.

"You mean Ashton?" I said. "No"

"Good." He said in relieved.

"But he delivered foods for me." I said.

His eyes snapped to mine and he looked at me with a glare.

"What did he do?" He asked again.

"He made spaghetti with meatballs and he delivered that, but he didn't come by." I said.

His jaw tightened. "Today, you are hanging out with me." He said.

"Well..." I started. "You forgot today is Monday?"

His eyes widened. "F**k" he said. "I have class soon. What about you?"

"Today I have online classes, but I am going to the library." I said to him.

He groaned as he got out from the bed. "I will just make a phone call." He said.

"Sure." I said getting up and going to the washroom. When I came out, Carson was sitting on the bed and playing with his phone.

"I asked someone to get me some clothes to wear in school today." He said.

"That's nice. I will try to make some breakfast." I said.

"Don't worry about that. I asked them to bring us some breakfast." He shrugged. "You are not the best cook."

I pouted. "You don't even know if I can cook well or not."

"Seeing the amount of instant food and the foods in the fridge I can guess." He said.

I glared at him. "You know I am right, baby." He said giving me a wink.

"Stop calling me that." I said.

"Calling you what? Baby? How about Babe?" He said with a suggestive look and I threw a soft toy at him and he laughed. "You are my baby." He said.

"No, I am not." I said.

He shake his head. "You are." He said and before I could argue the bell rang.

"I think foods and clothes is here." He said getting up to go out to get the door.

Carson went to take a shower and get ready first, while I unpack the breakfast and it smells delicious. I brew some coffee for us in the mean time. When he came out, he smelled of fruity smell unlike his mint smell that I am used to. I giggled at him and he give me a confused look.

"You smell fruity today." I teased. "I wonder why?"

"Maybe because my baby use those fruity flavour shower gel, that's the reason why." He grinned.

I laughed at him. "Are you seriously going out smelling that way?"

"Doesn't matter to me, I think I smell damn great!" He boast and I laughed.

"Let's get started. You have another 45 minutes before your class starts." I warned him.

"Sure." He said as he sat down with me to eat breakfast. He spread peanut butter jam on his pancake and spoke about how good it is and that I should try it. I would have love to if I was not allergic to peanuts. I refused to try it and Carson said,

"You are missing it out. I am telling you it is too good to miss it out." He said.

"I can't." I said to him.

"Why?" He asked.

"I am allergic to peanuts." I said to him and he froze in his place.

"Sh*t" he cussed as he took his plates away from the table. "Will you be okay? Do you have those severe allergies where you need epipens? Will you be okay having peanut butters near you?" He panic.

"I am fine as long as I don't eat it." I said to him.

"I am going to throw this." He said walking with his plate to the kitchen.

"Don't. You like it, you should eat it. I will be fine." I said to him standing up from my place.

"I cannot." He said. "You have allergies and I don't want you to take risk." He said.

"I am fine." I said.

"No." He stated firmly as he took out some plastic bag to dispose the food and any other food that may cause me some allergic reactions.

"You just wasted food." I said to him.

"I didn't mean to, but if it will hurt you in anyway I cannot help it. Allergies may be a small symptom now, but it can be horrible later." He said. "I don't want to take the risk."

I look at him and my eyes was watery with his sentence. No one has ever been so nice and caring to me for a long time and hearing him say it made me go back to my childhood memories with my family.

"Hey, are you okay?" He said panic.

"I am fine." I said bursting into tears.

"Why are you crying?" He asked trying to come close to me. "Sh*t, I think I should wash my hands before I touch you. I don't want peanut butters getting to you." He cussed and I laughed and cried at the same time.

"Carson Copper, thank you so much." I said to him in between tears and smile.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, if you enjoyed reading this chapter, please give it a Vote and share it with other readers. Next update for this chapter is tomorrow. Happy readings!