Chapter 21

Tracy

There was loud gasped and whispers. "Carson." I screamed at him as I pulled him back before he hurt anyone else. "Let's get out of here." I said as I took hold of his hand and pull him towards the exit, but also making sure that we got everything with us.

"You better hope we don't meet again." Carson said with a warning.

"Enough Carson." I whisper as I pulled him out with me. "Let's get out of here before anyone call the cops."

Carson did not say anything as I pulled him out of the place and walked to his parked car. He drove with his two hands tightly holding on the steering wheel.

"You better hope that I don't turn the car back and punch that piece of sh** again." He said and I know he was not lying.

"Relax." I said to him and he all of a sudden pulled the car to the side to park.

"Why always you?" He said looking at me.

"I don't know. Maybe they just want to get hit by someone." I said and he laughed a little, but his eyes was still dark and angry. The only source of lights was coming from the street lights.

"This is why I don't trust you being alone."He said.

"Trust me,I can handle it. You know it too." I said and he smiled.

"Of course you can." He said with a proud tone.

"Are you okay?" I spoke about the blood on his fist.

"Trust me, these are not mine. I just have to wash these. Let's get you home." He said as he stepped on the gas.

The ride back was much more calmer. Carson was lost in his thoughts or he was busy focusing on driving or both because he didn't say anything as we drove back. Once we entered the residence. He parked the car and said,

"Can I sleep over again?" He asked. "I promise this time I will sleep on the air mattress."

I was going to say No, but then I couldn't so I just sighed and nodded my head.

He went to the car trunk and I was surprised to see a duffle bag. He looked through and pulled out some clothes and stuffed it to another bag.

"Are you always prepare for sleepover?" I asked him.

"I always have spare clothes in my car." He said. "Makes it more convenient when accident takes place."

I nodded my head. Once, he was done we walked to the entrance of the building. We walked passed curious people.

"You do know people are looking at you." I said to him as I pressed the button for the elevator and the door opened immediately and we entered the empty space.

"When do they not?" He give me a smirk. "I am an eye-candy."

I scoffed at his confidence. I won't even admit to add to his egos. Carson walked in like he own the space. He walked around doing his stuff, example going to the washroom to get ready for bed, Walked to the kitchen to grab some water. I didn't stop him or need to tell him what to do because he seem to know what he was doing. While he was busy getting ready to go to bed, I pumped the air mattress and put the necessary items for him.

He came out of the washroom wearing just a black jogger and water was dripping from his hair and towards his half naked body. I squealed and threw a pillow at him and told him to cover up.

"Don't you want to admire my abs?" He pouted. I covered my eyes and told him to keep it to himself and he laughed. When I removed my hands from my eyes he was standing in front of me, his hair still dripping with water. I sighed at him and made him sit down on the air mattress and I took another towel from the towel cabinet and help him to dry up his hair. He sat with his leg crossed as he sat still while I tried to dry his hair.

"You might have to change your shirt." I said to him mentioning about his almost wet clothes from the water that was dripping from his hair to his shirt.

"Or I might as well sleep without one." He said.

"You are wearing one." I said to him.

"Why? You think you won't be able to handle without touching me?" His voice leak of confidence and I huffed.

"In your dreams. You may catch a cold." I said as I stopped drying his hair with the towel and forced him to go to my dressing table as I plugged the hair dryer to dry his hair.

I can feel his stare from the mirror as I dried his hair. It made me feel self-conscious, but I pretended that I did not care. Once done, I forced him to change his shirt and we decided to call it a night.

"You are okay with lights off?" I asked him. He nodded his head.

I did put the night light on, just incase at night he wants to use the washroom or go to the kitchen.

I laid down straight and stared at the ceiling. I can hear our breathing and finally he said, "Good night, Tracy." He said.

"Good night, Carson." I said as I yawned and close my eyes.

"Thank you for today." I heard him say before I fell asleep.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book. Please give it a Vote and share it with other readers. Add this book to your reading lists if you haven't already yet. Next update for this book is tomorrow. Happy readings!