Chapter 40

Tracy

Isaac, the bartender was nice enough to put Carson in this room before anyone could call the cops on him. Carson was annoyed when Isaac was explaining what he saw and the look on my face tells Carson not to say anything, sarcastic or remarked at that moment. He watched me silently as I thanked Isaac as he said we can stay here for sometime if we want. When he left, I glared at Carson who was pouting like a child.

"That was unacceptable, Carson." I tell him frustrated. "You keep using your hands on others. That is not nice."

"I know." He whispered so softly that I almost missed his words, but I heard it and it was enough to let me know he is listening.

"I heard his story, you want to share yours?" I said allowing him a chance to speak.

"I was just mad." He told me. "They ticked me off."

I shake my head, "All about patience and tolerance." I tell him as I brushed his messy hair aside. "We should work on that one." I tell him so softly that I thought he wouldn't hear me, but he did.

He nodded his head at me and looked at me like he is a lost child and just found someone to help him.

"Elliot and Kyle is coming." I broke the news to him and he cussed.

"I thought you three roam together."

"We are having breaks, remember?" He told me and this time I felt guilty.

"Is it because of me?" I asked.

"No." He said. "It's because I am an a**" he said. "I have issues."

"We all do." I tell him. "We just have to learn to fix and solve those issues."

"I have to work on that one." He said.

Kyle and Elliot burst through the door and they started cussing at Carson saying how irresponsible of him and said that just because he have the money does not mean he can do these behaviour and escape.

"It's not like I paid that dude to help me come here and not get caught by the police." He remarked and I smacked him lightly and he whines at me for hitting him.

"Just cut him some slack, I spoke to him." I said.

Kyle sighed as he rubbed his forehead. "You are making it harder for everyone." He told Carson.

"Let's go home." I interrupted them.

They agreed and we all walked towards Kyle's parked car. Kyle silently drove the car, he said he would like to drop me first and Carson whined that he wanted to go home first, that's how we ended up at his place.

He was either pretending to be drunk or was really drunk because he was whining that we should sleepover at his place.

Kyle said that none of us are in the mood to have sleepover at his place after his little outbreak and Carson pouted and folded his arm.

"I'm in." Elliot said shrugging. "I was in the middle of sleep when Kyle woke me up." He yawned and made his way to the stairs. "Count me in." And he proceeded to move to somewhere.

Kyle sighed and looked at me, I was not sure about this idea. Carson was giving me a hopeful look and I wanted to say No, but Carson with his pleading look it was hard to say no and I think Kyle understood that too, so he said he will be upstairs.

Carson, he definitely gets what he wants because with his confident look and smirk it was obvious. He never heard No for an answer.

I had no idea where to go, last time I was just outside his house, but today I was inside. His house was magnificent just like the outside. It is well lit, chandelier hanging, clean and spotless. Carson told me to follow him to the staircase. There was two staircase leading to upstair and I followed him silently taking in the beautiful sight. Although the house look beautiful, it definitely lack the feeling of home because there was no pictures of family or anything, just paintings and I look at the boy in front of me and wonder about what his childhood was like. He took me to a double door room and opened it. The room had neutral colours and the room was lifeless. It definitely feel cold to me. No pictures, no decorations just bed, books and achievements all over the shelves.It is lacking a thing call life. It definitely is his room.

"Uh- where am I going to sleep?" I asked him, trying to remind him that I need a place to sleep in too.

"Here." He said in such an obvious way that I shoot him a "Are you serious?" Look.

"No." I said to him, firmly.

"But we have shared room before."

"That's because there is only one room." I pointed out. "You have numerous room here." I tell him and he frowned.

"It's not like I will do anything to you, I promise. I will put pillows in between us."

"No." I said staying firm. "It's either another room or I am calling a cab and going home."

He sighed and then made a turn and went and open the door right opposite to his room. This room have a little brighter colour than his room, but none the less lifeless. It seem like no one have used this room before.

"You can sleep here." He said it with a pout. "If you need me, I am in the opposite room."

"Stop pouting like that." I said.

"You said No." he said.

"Of course, I will." I said.

"I thought I am handsome enough to get a yes at least."

"Sure." I said rolling my eyes, "Now go to bed." I said yawning.

He raised his arm in a defensive way and before leaving he turned to look at me one last time then shut the door behind him.

I will never understand Carson Cooper, I said to myself as I pulled down my jacket and laid down with a shirt and sweatpants. The bed was cold, but it was a nice bed, but something was definitely missing.

Author's Note:Thank you for nreading, please give it a Vote. Next update is tomorrow . Happy readings