Chapter 62

Carson

When I was this close to tracking her parents down. It seem like I was thrown somewhere else. I don't know what's actually blocking the system. I had ask for my securities for help to track them down and they have been nothing but unsuccessful making me frustrated.

If you would have told me, few years back I would be doing something for a woman- going beyond my capabilities just to keep her happy. I would have called you a f*cking nut. Look, where I am now.. worrying about my girlfriend's mental wellbeing and happiness.

Meeting Tracy was like an eye opener for me. I saw her for the first time when I went to grab my wallet from my locker. Janice was eagerly waiting for me to bring my wallet because without the thing inside- It would be irresponsible of us.

She's the beauty, an art that you can keep looking at and never get bored. Her long beautiful hair falls just below her shoulder. She was putting her things inside the locker- judging by the box near the foot of my locker. I believe she's new in school or I could be wrong?

I opened my locker, hoping she would glance at me.. but she was too busy settling her locker- I glance at her side ways. Even with the frown on her face, she looked beautiful. I accidentally drop my book on her feet and she squeal in pain and I felt guilty as I picked up my book. She almost reminded me of a little puppy that you don't want to hurt.I don't know why I compared her to a puppy?

Her warm brown eyes stared at me. When I wanted her to notice me,she didn't and when I did something stupid; that's when she will notice me. Wonderful.

Even though I wanted to be nice to her and wanted to apologize like a good guy.I was a total d*ck to her and I almost laughed when she called me a brat. Of all the things- she chose to use the word, brat. How old are are we again?

Seeing her reaction was far more amusing than anything I have did before as I tried to make it look like I was settling things in my locker. And like the rude brat that I was.. I had to point out that she kept her things near my locker and I see the realization in her eyes and the look of guilt took over her face. I left before she could say anything else. I didn't like how I felt guilty for making her feel that way. Does that make sense to you?

I forgot about Janice and our suppose to be meet up and went to look for my two best friends, hoping they would remind me who the f^ck I'm again.

Elliot laughed as I explained to him about the incident and instead of reminding me that I do this all the time with people, he laughed at how much I'm getting  bothered by it. He's right. I don't know why I'm even getting bothered by it?

Elliot said he had to go somewhere and left me wondering. That evening after our game practice, we were in the locker room when Elliot comes grinning and I could see mischief in his eyes. Elliot has always been playful among us. His jokes are not hurtful. At least his intentions are not hurtful, but sometime it just go overboard. He wanted us to join him in a little party.

"Are you being serious?" I asked. "Did you drink already?"

It's the first day of school and here he wants to have a party.

"I made a new friend. We are just going to visit her."

"Friend? And it's a woman." Kyle said, amused.

Elliot smirked at me and I should have known better to realize he was plotting something. We ended up going to the residence building, he was asking people about Tracy Williams.

"Are you sure she's your friend? Why are you asking people which room she's in?" I was annoyed now. I didn't come here to waste my time to search for the woman, he calls, friend. I stood beside Elliot who rang the doorbell. I stared at the yellow wall and frowned at the colour. They need to consider repainting this building.

Out came the unexpected person-she must have woke up from sleep, but she looked incredible and beautiful.She didn't like the fact we were here and I get it.

I gradually started hanging out around her and she was of course annoyed by that. I gradually introduced her and teased her as my girlfriend and one point I must admit. I like the idea of her being my girlfriend. She's different. It made me sound like those cliche's movie but honestly-she's different. She surprised me when she pulled my arm back and made me kneel in front of the students. That was embarrassing but sexy. I didn't know she got some sexy moves, hidden. I wouldn't have realized that until she did it.

I didn't like the way, the boy-Cameron was always sticking to her like a leech. It makes my blood boil. He doesn't understand space and doesn't understand when to step back. The only problem, that makes me mad with Tracy is that she doesn't know when to say NO and doesn't know how to refuse.

I didn't want her to come to the parties, it's not safe for her and judging by how she carry herself I doubt she has ever been to one. She's very elegant- those type of woman who seem to attend those high end parties. Having her in a party around wild, drunk and horny people made me upset. That's why I didn't want her to attend Kyle's party and then she had to meet Ashton. That b*stard.

The one who always rile me up. Taylor has been my friend since elementary school and I always look at her as a friend.She's someone who needs to be protected because she's very delicate and get hurt easily. She came sobbing to me once- and told me Ashton raised his hand on her and that made me mad. No woman should be treated like that especially in a relationship where she's vulnerable and trust you enough to be with you.

I told Taylor to file a case against Ashton, but she refused and that's when I confronted that d*ck head who had the audacity to deny doing any of those and I flipped and we had a nasty fight and ended up being enemies.

But look at me now.. standing outside the door of my enemy's place to ask for his  help all because I want to protect someone who I care and love dearly.

Author's Note: Here's the surprise update ;) if this chapter gets 50 votes by the end of the day. There will be a bonus update!! To all the readers, I apologized if I don't reply to your comments, questions or messages. I'm trying to reply back to all, so please bear with me with replying to any of your comments or questions. Thank you for all the love and support for this book! Happy readings!