Chapter 1

Warning: This story have fair amount of cussing, alcohol mention and smoking. We do not promote any of those, readers are advised from the beginning that if they do not like those kind of things, do not read any further. Read at your own risk. Thank you so much.

Narrator

Tracy just moved to the university's residence few days back. She was so excited for her university life. She was proud of herself, she made it to the Top university in the city! She had to move to a new city, which means she didn't know anyone over there and so, she decided to explore and make new friends. She met her roommate, who was nice enough to show her the city during the weekend. Her roommate is shy, but a very relaxed person. She went with her roommate to the campus on her first day.Her roommate had already finished few semesters in the university and was not new anymore. Her roommate showed her around while explaining to her about something in the campus when all of a sudden there was loud screams with students running with cameras and phone.

"What is wrong? Is there a celebrity in this university?" Tracy asked Skyler.

"You can say that. They are the popular guys in the campus. They just came back from their break." Skyler said looking at the crowd. "It's better you don't mess with them. Their fans are the worse." She warned.

Tracy laughed. "Might as well have a drama-free lifestyle." as they walked passed from the crowd.

Carson, leaned on his new Audi car as he stood in the parking space for his two best friends who seemed to be pretty late today. Which was weird as they are always punctual. As he stood there standing like a model with his tall height and perfect clothing. Girls started taking his pictures.He was going to call to see his friends whereabouts when a Mercedes pulled up beside his car and the passenger's side window slowly rolled down with Elliot smiling and giving him a guilty look at the same time.

"My car broke down on my way to school.Had to wait for someone to pick the car up and since I met Kyle on my way he picked me up."

"I was about to call you guys because-" his sentence was interrupted by Kyle who got out from the car and stretched.

"Should we go inside now? We don't want to be late for class, do we?" Kyle asked smiling as he put his shades on.

Carson rolled his eyes. "Stop trying to act cool. We know you are not."

"At least I tried. What about you?" Kyle said laughing as he walked passed them. "Time for some pictures. Are you ready?"

"Same old things. I can't wait to graduate from here." Carson said as he too put on his shades and followed Kyle. Elliot laughed as he joined his friends.

Girls started shouting and clicking their pictures as the three popular guys walked around campus. New students looked at them in awe as they saw them passing by and soon they became fans of their's.

Tracy was standing near her locker and was decorating her locker when someone dropped a huge book on her feet making her squeal in pain and shut the locker in instinct. The culprit did not even bother to say sorry as he picked his book up and put it back inside his locker. Tracy glared at the brunette guy, his jawline was so perfect from the angle she was standing.He was quite tall and good looking but that does not forgive him for being rude.

"Might as well say sorry." She said to him as she pressed her foot for a while and opened her locker again.

"Might as well watch out next time." The guy said rather rudely to her.

"Excuse me?" Tracy said in shock as she shut the door with a loud "bang" and glared at the guy who was settling his books in the locker. His locker was very clean and tidy which she found a little surprising.

"You're excuse." The guy said looking at her straight in the eye as he shut his locker and turned around and started walking away.

"Such a rude brat." Tracy said loudly as she continued to settle her things.

"Says the person who is taking her time to settle things without considering about others." The guy said as he walked away before pointing at Tracy's boxes which was near his locker's foot.

Tracy felt guilty, but she explained to herself. "Well, I didn't know that the person will come that time to take things and it is not nice to drop something on someone's foot just because I kept something in your space, it was an accident and he had to be so rude." She could not forgive his rude behaviour. She did not want to encounter him again and hope to have the rest of the day better than now, but it seemed like a hope rather than reality because someone seemed to have shot the video of her argument with the popular guy also known as Carson Cooper.

"I need to let our fan base know that a girl attacked our Prince." That girl said angrily as she sent the video to the fan base and waited for the next moves.

Author's Note:Thank you for reading this book. Please share this book with others. Vote for this book and add to your reading list. Read my other story "Beautiful You." Follow me for updates about this book and "Beautiful You" and "Seasons of the year"