Chapter 12

Bonus Update: Why? Because we got 100+ reads?

Tracy

As soon as he said the name, my head started ringing with warning signs that I should stay away from him all thanks to the boys. Ashton does not look like a bad person, but you should never judge a book by its cover.

"Can you turn on the flashlight?" He said. "I can't see you."

I put the phone back to my ear and I heard the boys at the end screaming that if they heard it right that I was with Ashton of all the people.

"I'm fine." I said. "Where are you guys?" I asked.

"It will take us another 20 minutes." Elliot muttered. "Stay away from him, Trace. He is not the nicest person."

"I'm waiting." I muttered as I looked at the guy in front of me searching for something in his drunk state.

He used his phone's flashlight and flashed it right on my face making me move back a little because of the blinding lights.

He was smiling, more like grinning when he finally saw me. "You are actually the prettiest." He said.

I was pretty surprised that his sentences are not breaking or sound like he is too drunk.

"Thanks?" I said.

"You are not from here, are you?" He asked as he tried to recall and failed miserably as he laughed.

"Maybe? Maybe not." I said not really telling him any details because I have to be cautious around him.

"You like playing hard." He smiled. "I like the chase."

I shake my head and laughed lightly. "Are you seriously okay?" I asked asking about his dramatic fall.

"Better than ever." He said grinning. "Tracy." He said repeatedly.

"What?" I asked him.

"Which school do you go to?" He asked. "I have never seen you before in this party? You are new in school?" He asked and I just shrugged.

"Okay, let's do this I will tell you first and then you tell me later." He said and I was not sure if I should be doing any of this, but it's not like I will be meeting him again because his campus is like an hour away from mine.

"I study at University of San Francisco." I said shrugging and his eyes widened.

"I'm transferring there soon." He said and I was not sure how to react.

I was so glad to see Carson's car pulling in to the drive way and I see them getting out of the car like a model and I quickly ended the phone call.

"My friends are here." I said to Ashton and his eyes moved towards them and his soft and smiling face turned into a scowl as he stood up in his drunk state.

"Ashton." Carson greeted as his eyes moved towards me then at him.

Elliot and Kyle just give a nod to Ashton as they moved towards Skylar who was few feet away from us. Kyle easily lifted Skylar up and Elliot ran down to open the door of the car.

"It was nice meeting you." I said to Ashton as I pulled Carson.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Ashton asked Carson and Carson's just nodded his head.

Well, Carson and his story. It seem like he is telling everyone that I am his girlfriend, but in real he is just faking it.

"What about Taylor?" Ashton smirked and looked at Carson and Carson's face hardened, he grabbed my arm and started walking, but someone else grabbed my other arm and pulled me towards them. I was in front of Ashton and he was looking down at me because he is freaking tall like Carson while I was short, like really short.

His eyes held some emotion that I couldn't point out, but he said, "Tracy, you will be mine soon." He said smiling at me. It was a pure and genuine smile and I felt Carson's grip on my arms tightened as he pulled me back to him and he moved towards Ashton.

"In your dreams." Carson snapped.

"She will be mine, Carson." Ashton said smirking.

"No. I don't belong to anyone." I said to the two boys and huffed in annoyance.

Ashton laughed and ruffled my hair and Carson pulled me away from Ashton. "Don't you dare put a hand on her."

Ashton eyes glimmered and he smiled, "I won't let you take her away from me like you did before." He hinted and looked at me.

"You just met her." Carson said.

"And I think I fell for her." He said and I can tell by now Ashton is all sober up.

Carson laughed dangerously. "Fell for her? or just to get back at me?"

"I'm not so low like you." Ashton said and looked at me. "Princess, I will see you in school." He winked at me as he turned around and walked back in.

"What do you mean he will see you in school?" Carson asked me.

"He said he is transferring schools." I shrugged as I turned back to go down the steps and towards the car.

"You are staying away from him." Carson said and I turned to look at him.

"Don't be ridiculous, Carson. I will do what I want." I said to him as I continued to walk.

"He is not the nicest person. He-He physically abused his ex girlfriend." He said and I stopped as my eyes widened.

"What?" I said.

"He look like a good guy, but he is not at all." He said it with a disgusting tone.

Well, there goes the thing about don't judge a book by its cover. Then we went back to the car and we left the topic behind. Skylar was in the front seat still passed out while this time, Kyle was driving. I sat in the middle between Elliot and Carson and none of them wanted to bring the topic about Ashton and I was fine with that.

"How did you end up here?" Elliot asked.

"Skylar's cousin invited us out for a night out and things took a turn."

"Your roommate is so-" Carson said sounding annoyed.

"So what?" I said challenging him to complete the sentence.

"Troublesome." Carson said and I snapped at him.

"I was the one who agreed to come with her." I said.

"Because you are the nicest human being who can't say no." Carson pointed out.

"Thanks for the compliment, but it was not Skylar's fault. It was her cousin." I said defending Skylar who was still asleep and hopefully she doesn't hear any of this. She will be devastated.

"It's actually your fault." Elliot said to Carson and Carson give him a 'What are you talking about look'

"If she came to our party, she wouldn't be here."

Carson's eyes widened and then he scowled. "Damn it." He muttered.

"Let's go back to my house. We have to end the party." Kyle stated.

"You all abandoned the house and came here?" I asked in shock.

"Yea." Carson said. "You two were at risk."

"But we were fine." I said.

"Let's not even start with that." Carson said.

The conversation ended and we sat silently as we went to Kyle's house. I have no idea what are we going there for because it was 12:30 am and I thought he will drive Skylar and I, home first.

Kyle pulled outside a huge fancy gate and there was an initial D in the middle of the gate.

"Welcome to the Dallas' home." He said as the gate open on its own.

Author's Note: Hello beautiful readers, we know that the next update was suppose to be on Thursday, but we uploaded an extra chapter to thank each and everyone of you who is reading our book. Please continue to support us by Voting for the book and sharing it with other readers. Next update will tomorrow. Happy readings!

Seasons of the Year (✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें