Chapter 8

Tracy

By someone, it was actually the two friends of Carson which I shouldn't be surprised, but I was. Kyle and Elliot was standing near a Mercedes and I looked at Carson in confusion.

"I met them on my way here and they said they would like to tag along."

I wanted to say "we are not having a party that they would like to tag along" but I shut my mouth because there is no point saying anything because they move around in group and as long as Skylar get there on time it really doesn't matter to me.

Skylar and I sat behind with Carson while Kyle drove and Elliot on the other side. To say it was awkward was pretty much an understatement. Elliot for the first time was not trying to engage in some conversation like he used to, making it awkward and Carson sitting so close next to me was another problem. He looked nonchalant about it though which made me mad.

We reached the clinic soon and I helped Skylar get out of the car and thank the guys who was standing like a model. They stood out for their looks and for their expensive clothings, but more over for their different expression.

"Just call one of us when you guys are done." Carson said scratching his head awkwardly.

I nodded my head and thank them before taking Skylar inside. It was not a surprise that Skylar got food poisoning and due to being dehydrated she was given IV fluid and it took sometime and the doctor prescribed some medicines and soon she was allowed to go.

I didn't call the guys anytime soon as Skylar wanted to sit for sometime. She had the medicine and she sighed.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble." She said apologizing.

"Hey, we are roommates." I said. "It is really okay."

"Thanks!" She said. "I promise I will treat you guys for dinner or something for all the trouble."

"We are good, don't worry about that." I said.

"I think you can call them, they might have other things to do too." She said.

I nodded my head and then I decided to call Carson- he saved his name as ''Carson-handsome one'  and I rolled my eyes. Carson picked up after few rings and he said to give them about 5 minutes because they are doing something and I just said that's fine. He sounded like he was running because he was huffing and taking deep breaths.

Skylar was looking much better after getting the fluid. We both sat there for another 20 minutes before the car pulled over and Elliot rolled down the window and my eyes widened looking at his messed up hair and busted lips.

"Get on quickly." He said and we walked quickly to the car.

The three guys must have gotten into fights because they looked messed up as heck with busted lips and blood.

"Did you guys just kill someone?" I asked scared now.

Skylar looks like she will throw up anytime soon.

"Almost.." Elliot said. "It was that close, but at least you called." He said it so casually that it scares me.

"You guys just cannot do that!" I literally yelled at these three young adults.

"They started it." Carson muttered.

"That's an excuse." I said accusing them. "You guys could have gotten into more trouble."

"Well, they would never involve cops, anyway." Elliot said and I smacked him behind his head and he flinched.

"That hurts." He whined as he turned to glare at me.

"Serve you right because if you guys would have gotten involve that would have meant you guys screwed up."

"Are you worried about us getting hurt or going to prison?" Kyle asked as he spoke for the first time. His eyes met mine through the rear-view mirror.

"Both." I huffed. "You guys are adults now." I said.

Carson snorted with laughter and Elliot smiled.

"Wrong assumption." Kyle said shaking his head.

"You guys coming in?" I asked them as we reached our place.

"Thanks, but we have something to catch on." Elliot winked.

"You guys better clean up your mess." I told them looking at their state.

"We always do." Carson said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks again." Skylar said, "and take care."

Elliot winked at her and then we heard screams of their fans behind us.

"See you girls, later." Elliot said as he waved at their fan base and Kyle drove away leaving Skylar and I with their fan-base.

We decided to leave the place as soon as possible and go back to our rooms. Once we reached there, Skylar said she wants to go to bed and said that she is not hungry, but I still made something for her just in case she is hungry later at night. I made the easiest recipe possible, ate alone and went to my room.

I was exhausted and sleepy by the time I was done taking a shower and I went to bed early that day.

In the middle of the night, my phone started vibrating and I groaned at the noise and I peeped at the name.

'Carson'

I picked up the call still half asleep.

"Babyyyyy." He said slurring and I groaned. He was definitely drunk.

"What happened?" I asked still half asleep.

"Where are youuuuuuu?" He whined.

"Where else." I said annoyed that I was wide awake now.

I looked at the clock and it says 1:14 am and I have a morning class.

"What happened?" I asked again.

"You are not invited to Kyle's party." He slurred.

"I think we made it clear last time." I said to him.

"You are not coming!" And I hear a loud sound followed by his laughter and cry.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"I just fell." He laughed.

I sighed. "Where are you?"

"I am in Andy's party." He laughed again. "But again you are not invited."

I rolled my eyes. "Go home already and why are you getting drunk in the freaking week day."

"Because Life is weird."

I shook my head, "Go home, already." I said.

"Home." He muttered. "Should I come to yours?" He added excitedly.

"What?" I said. "No."

"I'm coming." And he ended up the call while I was staring at my screen.

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading this book. Please vote for the chapter and share it with as many people as you can. We will really appreciate it. Next update will be tomorrow. Happy readings!