Chapter 11

Tracy

As soon as we stepped in, the music was too loud to make one's ear bleed, but nobody seemed to care as people was dancing and the place smelled disgusting. People making out everywhere, empty cans and bottles on the floor and even chips.

We followed Brianna who seemed to be popular as everyone said Hi to her as we walked in. Boys touched her, here and there as she started flirting. She totally abandoned us minutes later as we entered with some guy. We were left to think what to do because it was an hour's drive here and taking a bus was a horrible idea because we checked it was impossible. Taking a taxi is expensive, but we can do that.

Skylar and I ended up in the balcony eating chips and dips as we stood out in the cold. It was not that cold, but cold enough that you need a jacket and both of us was wearing just T-shirts and jeans.

"I'm really sorry, I keep troubling you." She said.

"I would have been sorry later if I didn't come here. You would have been in the worse situation." I said.

"Thank you." Skylar said.

Just then two boys entered and they looked at us.

"Drinks?" One asked as he passed both of us a small bottle of juice?

"Sure." Skylar said and the boys passed one each and left.

We couldn't see anything, so I decided to use my phone's flash light, but apparently the drink is written in some other language? Is that even possible ?? How they bought drinks from somewhere else?

We decided not to drink it and we started feeling really tired standing near the balcony and sighing every time we get. That's how bored we are. Brianna totally abandoned us in this place and Skylar said that we should get out of here now.

Skylar and I pushed through the crowd to get out of the frat house to go home. It was a struggle. We encountered many people on our way, who should keep their hands to themselves and I was getting really annoyed now. The room smell disgusting with so many people's sweat. I felt nauseous as I saw the exit and couldn't wait to get out from here. We heard numbers of catcalling from drunk people and we almost made it out, but my phone rang and I pulled Skylar to the kitchen. The kitchen was so messy with foods and drinks on the counter and little on the floor. They were spilled drinks too

"Yea." I said as soon as I picked up the phone as I munched on the chips packet I found.

"Where are you?" Elliot asked me.

"Just out somewhere." I said clearly not in a mood for a conversation.

"Why is there so much noise? You're here?" He asked.

"Here where?" I asked confused and it struck me maybe he thought I was in Kyle's house and I laughed. "No-no." I said.

"Are you in some other party?" He sounded shock. "How can you betray us and go to another party." He accused.

I rolled my eyes. "Firstly, Carson said I was not invited and secondly, Skylar's cousin ended us here." I looked at Skylar who was munching on some Nachos and opened up a bottle of unnamed bottle and started sipping it. It looked like apple juice? I have never been to a party like this before and the first time I came, I can say it is horrible.

I heard Carson's voice next and he sounded angry. This guy seriously have some issues.

"Where the f**k are you?" He said.

"Some frat party, I think?" I said I'm not sure either.

"Where? Which frat house?" He was literally screaming at me.