Chapter 43

Tracy

The girls was pretty disappointed learning Elliot was taken, but made it a point to flirt with the rest- despite Cameron's and Marcel lacked of responds and hints. Carson did a bold move to involve me and declare I am his girlfriend and I glared at him for putting me on the spot.

Kyle politely declined them and said he is single and like his current status that way. The girls left us dejectedly, not before giving me a glare.

"Thanks for putting me on spot, Carson." I tell him.

"You're welcome, baby." He winked at me. "You are my shining light."

I gagged at his words and he laughed as he ruffled my hair lightly and I tried to smack him, but he quickly took my hand and intertwine with mine's

"What happened to us?" Elliot asked pouting. "You are cheating in front of me." He whined so loudly that people turned to look at Carson and I. Carson flipped him off and I smack Carson because there was families around.

"He keeps talking bulls***" he tells me and I rolled my eyes.

"When you two decide to be nicer, we shall meet up." I said as I looked expectantly at Cameron, Marcel and Kyle. "Let's go for some rollercoaster, shall we?"

Cameron puked on the shrub, as soon as we exited from the rollercoaster ride. I patted his back, sympathetically and handed him some wipes.

"Thanks." He said while Marcel looked worried and Kyle was just lost.

"I will never go back to that ride." Cameron pointed with a determined look.

"Yea."I totally agreed with him. Kyle handed him a bottle of water and he rinsed his mouth before drinking.

"Where did those two go?" Marcel asked.

I shrugged while Kyle was busy with his phone.

Elliot and Carson showed up pouting and walking straight.

"These two." I muttered annoyed by how they are behaving with each other.

"Trace boo." Elliot sang as he walked towards me and Carson stepped in between us. Elliot scowled at him.

"Distance." Carson muttered.

"What is wrong with you?" Elliot said.

"This is wrong." Carson replied.

"This guy is not being serious, is he?" Elliot said snorting in believe.

"Enough!" I tell them. "You guys are friends, remember?"

"I don't recall that one." Elliot said and I glowered at him and he raised his hands, in a surrendered way.

"Make up for it." I said to them and they looked at me in disbelieve.

"We are not children!" Carson pointed out.

"Then stop behaving like one." Marcel said.

"We are not! We are perfectly fine."

"Sure." I said. "I think dating Kyle sounds more appealing now."

Kyle laughed while Elliot fake gasped and Carson, he just glared at me.

"If you two don't stop. This is it! I am not hanging out with you guys! You have to remember you guys are buddies!" I tell them. "It's not worth fighting with each other."

"He started it." Carson said.

"Like you are the nice one here."

"Enough!" I said to them. "Make up or" I warned them.

"You want to share a cotton candy with me?" Elliot asked Carson in the most fakest way that Carson give him a glare and said,

"We are not couples now!"

"You forgot the time we used to be in our diapers while sharing chocolates." Elliot brought up the topic and Carson winced.

"Aww." I said as I clapped in excitement.

"Not you too." Carson warn.

"Such a deep and strong friendship." Cameron said approving it.

"Enjoy your time." I tell them shooing them away. "We are going to enjoy too." I looked at the rest three.

"We are joining too." Carson said quickly.

"Hey, what about our plan?" Elliot asked and Carson rolled his eyes

"There is no 'our plan' there is always a group plan."

That's how we ended up moving around the place and playing random games and going on rides. It was obvious that everyone wanted to be with them, people stared at aww looking at each one of them. They are definitely handsome and cute in their own way. Although I should be feeling left out that I am the only girl, they made sure I was comfortable around them and brings me to conversation. While standing in line for a ride, some girls approached our group. I have never seen them before and I think the guys too as the girls introduced themselves. They were three of them, I mean they say never judge people by its appearance, but they have a very bad attitude, giving me looks and judging why I am with the boys?

The one in the middle with black hair laughed unnecessarily and kept touching Elliot. None of us found what Elliot said as funny and Elliot did not mean to crack a joke either.

"Mind if we join you guys?" The blond one asked in a flirty tone. All the boys paled and looked at me for help, as if I can help them in this situation. Already their fake smiles is enough to tell me that they hate me and the guys want me to push myself back in front of a moving truck. Yea, sure.

Being the nice person that I am. Note the sarcasm. I said, "Oh, look at the time. We forgot you boys have to go for ballet classes." I faked gasped. "We better get going or you boys will be in so much trouble. Being your manager is so hard." I looked at my watch.

The boys look more terrified than before at my statement, but none the less agreed and the girls huffed and glared at me. They watch us as we left the place and move somewhere else.

"Seriously? That was what you could come up with?" Elliot said.

"It was an option, either you could have agree or disagree and none of you disagreed, so you agreed to it." I winked at them. "And what's wrong with ballet? It's pretty cool."

"We never said it is not!" Elliot said.

"You guys owe me one."

"Oh heck no." Cameron said. "You owe us!"

All of them agreed and went against me and I glared at them. "You guys could have disagreed!"

"We could have, but we did not because we did not want you to feel bad." Carson said and I laughed and glared at him.

"You guys owe me!" I declared and huffed.

"Sure Trace." Elliot said as he ruffled my hair.

"Seriously?" I said surprised.

"No." He smiled back, "You owe us one, That's is for sure." As he smirked back at me.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book. Next update will be on Saturday. Please Vote for this chapter, thank you. Happy readings!