Chapter 49

Tracy

"Heard you two had a fight." Elliot said as he touched my shoulder and I almost screamed as I did not expect him to suddenly come out of nowhere. I was with Cameron and Marcel at the hallway leaning on lockers.

"Just don't do that again." I scowled.

"Someone is cranky this morning." Kyle muttered and give me a wave.

"I want coffee." I said. "I slept late, last night."

"That douche brought Taylor to introduce to you and he asked me what was wrong. I said everything is wrong." Elliot said and Kyle nodded his head.

"It's like he is inviting trouble for himself." Kyle shake his head, disapprovingly and I shrugged my shoulder.

"What did she say to you? It would be unusual if she was nice to you."

I chuckled, "She was a complete b^tch." As I told them of our talk.

"And that guy wants you to be friend with her." Cameron scoffed.

"That guy thinks she is nice." Elliot said, "She is the most selfish and rude b^tch. She is mean to other women and have no respect for other women. She is really rude with other women, who is different."

"Different?" I asked.

"Some women don't like putting make-up, likes wearing jeans or sweatpants, she laughs at them. She thinks curling hair and wearing cute dresses or trends makes her pretty."

"You seriously hate her so much." Cameron said.

"I was dating a girl, being the rude b^tch that she is, she always put my girlfriend down like she have any rights."

I shake my head disapprovingly. "Where is he?" I asked them and they shrugged.

"We planned a weekend getaway." Elliot said, looking at Kyle who nodded.

"I don't really want to." I said.

"Let's not be a party pooper. We will enjoy so much." Elliot whined.

"I really am not in the mood for it." I said and shake my head at the idea, "You guys can continue."

"That's suck, I already made plans."

"You guys can carry on, actually. Maybe call it a Guy's night." I said.

"Sure." Kyle said rolling his eyes. "Sounds way too fun."

"Carson is still moody, I don't even want to bring that up." Elliot said.

"You guys are best friends." I pointed out. "When is he not moody?"

Elliot laughed, "Damn true, but I don't want that Taylor to join us. She love to pop out of nowhere whenever we had guy's trip. You better be there to watch your guy."

"Yea? If only he knows his limit. What if I went but he was only interested in her? I cannot force his feelings, can I?"

"You are worried about that? He is in love with you." Kyle said. "Even though he may had Taylor as his priorities, years back. I believe you are his top priorities now."

"You are definitely lying." I said and scrunched my nose. "She is still his top priority."

"You are my top priority." Kyle winked at me and put his arm on my shoulder.

"Eww, this doesn't suit you." I said and he smiled.

"Aww, look at baby Tracy." He teased and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Way to go." I said and pushed him away and he feigned hurt.

The rest of the day was calm, Carson did not show up to school and it was bothering me and I thought to myself if I should contact him, pride was something that stopped me from contacting him and it made me realized how my pride might even ruin our relationship.

Carson showed up to my room at around 6:30 pm and I looked at him with a questioning look.

"What are you doing here?"

He brought over some flowers and a teddy bear.

"I came to visit my girlfriend." He said nonchalantly as he walked in. "I missed you." He hugged me and I sighed in his arms. I missed him so much too, but I didn't forget our talk about yesterday or what he did yesterday. He was pretending we were fine and I was not okay with that, if we keep pretending that we are okay, it means we are lying to not only us, but to ourselves.

"What brings you here now?" I asked again, hinting we should talk about whatever is going on between us.

"I thought it through for a while and I think you were right, I cannot force you to be friend with someone who like me."

I nodded my head, "Tell me more." I said.

"I don't think, I will fancy meeting that guy, who likes you and who your grandma approves of." He said. "I am sorry for making such a hasty decision just to prove someone's innocence." He said, the way he said it- almost made me feel guilty, but I am planning not to fall for the guilt-trap because once you are in the trap, you can never be set free.

"Where were you the whole day?" I asked him the question that I was most curious about and he pursed his lip and said,

"Before you take it the wrong way, I wanted to tell you, I had you in mind the whole day."

I raised my one eyebrow at him and looked at him, "Tell me about it."

"I met Taylor, today."

"Of course." I said sarcastically, "How was the meeting?" I give him a sweet smile and he winced at my reaction.

"I spoke about how things between her and I will never be the same."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She wanted us to hang out together, go for lunch or whatever. I said, we cannot- I cannot, I am in a relationship and I have to think about you first now, it is not just I, me and myself anymore- it is we, us and our. I had to explain to her, that things was different when I was single, but it is not the same anymore. We are not kids anymore and I am not a kid anymore." He said, looking at me straight in my eyes. "You will and shall always be my number one- no ifs and no buts."

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, please give this chapter a Vote and a share, read my other books and support me over there too. Next update for this book is on Monday, Thank you for your support ❤️