Chapter 47

Tracy

"The reason why she is here is obvious, she wants you." Elliot said as we sat on the picnic table.

"She won't harm anyone." Carson defended. "I don't even know why we are making such a issue about it, faking that you are Tracy's boyfriend? Hovering around her."

"You don't know her the way we do." Kyle interrupted. "You always put her before anything else."

"I don't." Carson said surprised by what he is hearing.

"Of course, you don't see that." Elliot pointed out. "But whatever she say, you always do it."

"She is my childhood friend."

"So are we." Kyle said. "We have been together since diapers and she walked in when we were in elementary school."

"Tracy will be fine." Carson said looking at me. "I will make sure of that and I will talk to Taylor."

"You think Taylor will admit anything to you?" Kyle faked laughed.

"His laugh is so creepy." Marcel whispered beside me.

"Why don't we just calm down?" Cameron asked.

"I still have to deal with you." Carson glared at Cameron. He is still mad about us leaving him and going to the study space.

Cameron rolled his eyes, "Whatever it is. I don't really care, as long as she stays away from Tracy. I am all good."

"Tracy will be fine, I am just so surprised that Taylor didn't contact me yet."

"Sure thing." Kyle said. "It's definitely weird, but not strange that she is plotting something."

"Where are you all going during study break?" I asked, for sudden change in the atmosphere.

Carson dropped me to my room after my classes was over and said he have some work, but he will see me later.

I told him to meet me tomorrow and he paused to think and nodded his head. He kissed me gently and said, "Take care and don't worry, Kyle and Elliot sometime exaggerate, Taylor maybe a little weird, but she does not harm anyone. She is very gentle."

I nodded my head, not really knowing the situation. He is defending Taylor while his friends are against her. Whatever it is, I cannot judge her until I know her.

Cameron and Marcel said they trust Elliot and Kyle more than Carson because Carson does not see the situation they do and because they wanted to irritate Carson.

Skylar was not home and I had sometime to think about everything. I will be going home soon and I am not sure what I will be doing back home, my grandmother will most probably pull me to her tea party with her friends and boast about things and may even play Cupid with me. Thinking about that is making me annoyed.

Skylar came home and we prepared some dinner together as we sat together to eat. I asked her, "Are you staying here during study break?"

"Yea." She said. "I really have no plans, what about you?"

"I will be going back to San Jose." I said and she nodded her head in an understandable manner.